• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got an email from them. Here it is:

XtremeGuard 77% off Site-Wide on ALL Cases, Screen Protectors & Full Body Protectors when you buy 2 or more + FREE U.S. SHIPPING!

Coupon Code: 77off2

Devices include the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, iPhone 5, Nexus 4 and The iPad 4th Generation

Be sure to check out our brand new line of Cases!

*INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SPECIAL ONLY $0.99!*

Member Summary

Protect yo celly
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
XtremeGuard is a wet apply
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Beware of what you're getting. Installation requires liquid soap and water.

Installation instructions

deleted

dennisfuller said:   Beware of what you're getting. Installation requires liquid soap and water.

Agree, important to note that this is a wet apply.

That said, I've applied at least 3 XtremeGuard screen protectors and 2 Skinomis.

The wet apply is pretty easy when applying on "flat" surfaces like most screens. I've never attempted the full body protectors but those require a lot more attention in order to get it to bend and adhere.

I like XtremeGuard and recommended it to some coworkers. One got it for his Asus tablet, couple of Nook colors and some smartphones, really liked it. A second coworker got it for his iPhone5, didn't like it, said his finger didn't slide on screen as easy. My wife had it on her LG Optimus S and now her Galaxy S3 and likes it.

dennisfuller said:   Beware of what you're getting. Installation requires liquid soap and water.

I've had no issues with wet apply. Just dont use a ton of water and push the water away from the buttons and have paper towels ready to absorb the water. Phones are made to get somewhat wet. If they weren't, your phone would have issues if you ever used it in the rain.

Be careful and you should have no issues.

I bought these a couple times because they were really cheap. Both of those times, I was not happy with the product. The feel of the protector is not smooth and it didn't look clear after I installed it with soap and water. The ones from HandHeldItems are better and just as cheap.

I had no issues at all. The only issue was finding a bowl big enough to get the ipad screen "Wet'.

I used it on an iPad, Kindle Fire, Ipod Touch, and Android Phone. Only the Android Phone could the battery be removed.
Simple to install, and as long as you take your time and do it in a somewhat dust free area, you should be fine.

Not only that, you can also reuse the screen protector if it gets dirty. Just take it out, wash it, and do the steps again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.