• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Terrapin Beer Co. Hopsecutioner India Pale Ale
$5 and free shipping when you buy
letspour.com (I think you may need to sign-in/up to get the deal)
96 rate beer

Member Summary

letspour.com
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Terrapin Beer Co. Hopsecutioner India Pale Ale
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If this is $5 per bottle that's a terrible deal. Tried to see if it was $5 shipped for a six pack but it doesn't appear that way. This is a very good ipa that is available in Georgia at $8 a six pack.

Only $5 PER BOTTLE!

But , if you buy 6 you get free shipping. Otherwise shipping is $19.99. Good beer, but $30 per six pack is too pricey for me.

OP: Welcome to Fatwallet, and thanks for this post. However, please clarify what $5 buys and what qualifies for free shipping, e.g. "One 6-pack of 12 ounce bottles for $5.00 +shipping or free shipping on four 6-packs." It would also be appropriate to state if membership in a club is required, and what that costs.

At $30 a six pack, you're better off making your own.

Ok so the $5 includes the shipping in the cost. And the deal is pretty much dead as they only have one left. For those of us on the West coast getting Terrapin is a treat. I'll hunt for some better beer deals with better details in the pricing.

Out2Sea said:   Ok so the $5 includes the shipping in the cost. And the deal is pretty much dead as they only have one left. For those of us on the West coast getting Terrapin is a treat. I'll hunt for some better beer deals with better details in the pricing.

If you are on the west coast, you can do much better.

Size of bottle? If big bottle, maybe not a bad deal. If 12 oz, not a good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014