• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's back, limit 4!
Arctic Cooling CPU Cooler
$19.99 - $19.99 MIR (exp 2/18)

$79.96 - $79.96 Visa card - $1.60 2% FatCash - $1.60 2% rewards credit card (fidelity AMEX or Priceline visa) + $0.46 stamp = -$2.74 bottom-line cost to stock up on some of these. I've used some, and they work decently well for non-overclocked budget builds.

Member Summary

Arctic Cooling A7P-75000023
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

6295 - ARCTIC COOLING A7P-75000023 92mm CPU Cooler - 02/12/2013-02/18/2013

This offer runs from 02/12/2013 until 02/18/2013.
Rebates will be issued in the form of a prepaid card.
There is a limit of (4) rebate card(s) per item, and a limit of (4) per address.

The following products qualify for this offer:

Product UPC Code Value
ARCTIC COOLING A7P-75000023 92mm CPU Cooler 872767002111 $19.99

The following retailers are eligible for this offer:
Newegg.COM

So we can get rebated for up to 4 coolers?

Can someone clarify this? According to the terms it says "Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated". If I buy two coolers in one transaction, do I submit two rebates or just one rebates in one envelope? Thank you

When filling out the form at Newegg.rebateaccess.com, you fill out one rebate request; however, while filling out your request, you add the quantity of four Arctic Cooling heatsinks. IE: It's one single rebate request, but on the single request are four coolers. When you go register, be sure to click "add" 4 times on the product

Thank you, Squinky86.

does it work on AMD cpu (I have old Be-2300)

i heard people complain Newegg's rebate process is slow, anyone have any experience?

Personally I have never had problems with Newegg rebates yet.

I submitted the rebate in Nov 2012 for Arctic Cooling MX-4 Thermal Paste/Compound. It is Feb 2013 now, they still haven't mail out the rebate. Here is what other people said http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1253915/

Shipping is no longer free. It's now $3.19.

jiahuang said:   I submitted the rebate in Nov 2012 for Arctic Cooling MX-4 Thermal Paste/Compound. It is Feb 2013 now, they still haven't mail out the rebate. Here is what other people said http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1253915/Got my Visa card in the mail yesterday for a 11/20/12 purchase. About 12 weeks -- pretty much par for the course for most rebates.

Will this fit LGA775 socket?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014