President's Day Sale
Disclaimer

Save 20% off your entire purchase
Disclaimer
http://www.childrensplace.com

Code: LINCOLN valid thru 2/18/2013

Flat ship is $5 or FREE on $75.

The Childrens Place
See The Childrens Place discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

childrens place
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OP -- when I go to the site, it says "UP TO 70% OFF WHEN YOU USE 20% CODE" so that's very very far from "entire store 70% off"

You need to change the title to something like: UP TO 70% off when combining sale prices with 20% off coupon--Free Shipping on $75+

TheBigCheese said:   OP -- when I go to the site, it says "UP TO 70% OFF WHEN YOU USE 20% CODE" so that's very very far from "entire store 70% off"

try this link

ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBRGfaGB8HD80B8wzMxNuDdSZxV/doc.html

archena said:   TheBigCheese said:   OP -- when I go to the site, it says "UP TO 70% OFF WHEN YOU USE 20% CODE" so that's very very far from "entire store 70% off"

try this link

Even with this link it just says Up To 70% off. Yes, it says "entire store on sale", but that doesn't mean it's 70%, many item might just be a nickel off and still would qualify as "sale".

I add a $4.99 item to my cart and add the code price is $3.99

archena said:   I add a $4.99 item to my cart and add the code price is $3.99

Not quite 70% off plus another 20% is it?

Children's Place runs this kind of sale all the time. Prices are good, but not '70% + extra 20%' good.

Children's Place is a bit like Kohls, in that things are always on sale and there are always coupons out there. Their clearances can still offer pretty good deals. I find it a bit difficult to shop online though. Seeing items in person is always better.

Listen, not only "up to 70%" could mean two items.. but every single week this sale gets posted here with a 20 or 25% off coupon.

This forum is becoming the coupon code forum for 10-25% off coupons.

lol

archena said:   I add a $4.99 item to my cart and add the code price is $3.99

..and then how much was shipping for your $3.99 item?
Your total?

Mods, can you start adding the shipping charges for all these clothing posts?

archena said:   TheBigCheese said:   OP -- when I go to the site, it says "UP TO 70% OFF WHEN YOU USE 20% CODE" so that's very very far from "entire store 70% off"

try this link

Link does not work for me. You forgot to make it a link so I copied and pasted it.

Since there isn't one single example posted of 70% off savings, here you are.

Football mohawk hat - $1.99, was $12.95 save 85%
Boys pullover hoodie - $4.99, was $19.95 save 75%
Baby girls fair isle sweater - $4.99, was $19.95 save 75%
Embellished graphic tee - $4.99, was $16.95 save 71%
Football mohawk hat - $1.99, was $12.95 save 85%

FREE shipping on all orders today!

FREE Shipping on all orders thru 2/18
Valid through February 18, 2013 online at childrensplace.com only. Free shipping will automatically be applied to all orders; no web code needed. Offer is good for free standard shipping if shipping to a street address or a P.O. Box address in the contiguous U.S. The offer is also good on standard shipping to a PO Box (but not a street address) in the following areas: U.S. Territories, Military addresses/APOs, AK, HI, PR and some rural areas. Not valid on any express or rush shipping service. Not valid on International orders or on previously purchased merchandise. Offer may be cancelled or modified at any time.

★ Last Day for Free Shipping + Entire Store on Sale - Up to 70% Off Everything!★

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014