• Text Only
Well that's a nice bonus $12 free for me. I had sent an email complaining about the lysol wipes not earning rewards, and got sent a $12 courtesy coupon because of it. My account still shows no rewards for that transaction, but my monthly reward amount definitely includes it.

metsfan said:   Well that's a nice bonus $12 free for me. I had sent an email complaining about the lysol wipes not earning rewards, and got sent a $12 courtesy coupon because of it. My account still shows no rewards for that transaction, but my monthly reward amount definitely includes it.

If extra $12 then fine ... usually I hate courtesy coupon as a substitute for rewards as they are almost always 90 days instead of 180 days ...

invisible said:   metsfan said:   Well that's a nice bonus $12 free for me. I had sent an email complaining about the lysol wipes not earning rewards, and got sent a $12 courtesy coupon because of it. My account still shows no rewards for that transaction, but my monthly reward amount definitely includes it.

If extra $12 then fine ... usually I hate courtesy coupon as a substitute for rewards as they are almost always 90 days instead of 180 days ...

That's true, it was a courtesy coupon and actually expires 3/23. But I've already spent it on the clearance Epson Artisan 837.

invisible said:   ..Thanks, yes that was it -- $12 rewards are showing up but not listed for the purchase detail info... and I was fixated on 11.97 figure, they round up ...They had quite a bit of missing detail last month for monthly rewards. Had paper monthly rewards that were in the purchase detail but not in the monthly amount on the dashboard. Got the expected rewards amounts when they were issued.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014