• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

cosmo
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you!

Thanks! just to clarify.. will this auto renew/need to cancel?

norahs said:   Thanks! just to clarify.. will this auto renew/need to cancel?

even if it does, it won't matter because they don't ask for CC info in the form.

Thanks OP.

Thanks, I finally got in on one of these before they were all gone.

Has anyone try in getting the next other mag. offer of the $1.00 per issus + $1.00 per mailing fee per mag?

Totally a guilty pleasure, but I signed up for it anyways. Thanks for the deal.

thanks op

In for this deal! Thanks so much!

Nice Find OP!!! Thanks!!

So Cosmo says you're fat...well, I ain't down with that...

How they manage to re-write the "YOUR BEST SEX EVER!!11" cover story every single month simply amazes me.

Well, at least this time it states that it's a 1 YEAR sub, rather than the 2-3 month one offered last time. THX!

kvs25 said:   norahs said:   Thanks! just to clarify.. will this auto renew/need to cancel?

even if it does, it won't matter because they don't ask for CC info in the form.

Well I am being asked for CC info, and couldn't find a way to pass that...

close that window, there is an X on the top right. Actually once you get to that page your order went through already. Thats popup is for extra mags...

olvrtw said:   close that window, there is an X on the top right. Actually once you get to that page your order went through already. Thats popup is for extra mags...

Thanks ! Didn't notice that

thx op!

Crap. Deal is dead.

Says "Due to overwhelming demand, Cosmopolitan is currently out of stock. Please feel free to select any other of the free titles below."

Thanks anyways.

Not that... I was getting this for... myself. It was for my girlfriend. My imaginary one. She's hot. She loves that magazine, too-- she's gonna be really disappointed I couldn't get it.

I'm gonna go now...

P.S. I did get an offer for another fkn rad mag... "Rough Notes Magazine" -- no clue? Me neither. Sounds almost like smut. It's not, though... I checked. I think they're lying to me about the Cosmo. I bet they have some left!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014