• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I wasn't going to post this, because i don't have the link, maybe if you put in subscribe and save, in the
search, it will bring this up too. Sorry, i just placed my order awhile ago, they may be out...It is
a good deal if you can get it. Please, somebody , whose fast, check it out and post. i saved a email on
how to post a link, and plan to learn, but by the time i do, this may be gone. Sorry .

Member Summary

tide
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP. My "boys" will be looking foward to some clean and unscented undies.

PIPete (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 12:40p) |

not 'ultra' but 'ALL' ultra. purex is garbage. if you search online most would agree that all is as good as tide at less... (more)

hakujin (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 8:44a) |

deal dead. showing $17 now.

vks22 (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 9:37a) |

http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/-1-50-off-two-tide-detergent-tide-boost/A1XQXMGOZA7ONT

^ Link to the coupon. Original scent and bleach alternative are both $11.98. $9.88 after coupon and S&S
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://www.amazon.com/Tide-Original-Liquid-Laundry-Detergent/dp/...

Actually came up to $8.68 for me. Use coupon link and S&S. Subscribe to 5 or more items for S&S delivery in a month, and get 15% off.

jassyline369 said:   i saved a email on how to post a link, and plan to learn, but by the time i do, this may be gone. Sorry .
Left-click once on the URL on top of the page you want to link to. The whole URL will be highlighted.
Right-click on the highlighted URL and select copy.
Assuming you are already in the message-box, ready to post, bring your cursor to the point where you want to insert the link.
Click on "link" at top of box. A new window will pop up. Delete whatever is already in the pop-up. Right-click inside it, and select paste. Click OK.
Now you will see "Text" in the field. Leave it like that if you want, or change it to "Link" or "Tide" or whatever you want your link to say. Click OK.
X-out.
Continue typing the rest of your post.

This whole process is a lot easier than it seems, so don't be deterred by the seemingly difficult steps.

If you want it to be even easier than that, do the following steps:
Left-click once on the URL on top of the page you want to link to. The whole URL will be highlighted.
Right-click on the highlighted URL and select copy.
Assuming you are already in the message-box, ready to post, bring your cursor to the point where you want to insert the link.
Right-click, and select paste.
Continue typing the rest of your post.

Just make sure you actually get a 50oz bottle. The Tide in stores has been 40oz now for a few months.

No more S&S option, but it is still a good deal though.

1.) Buy loads of Tide with FW deal at $9.88 for two.
2.) Sell them each individually on the black market for $10 in crack.
3.) Profit at rate of 100%

greling said:   1.) Buy loads of Tide with FW deal at $9.88 for two.
That's 150 oz. for $10. Profit rate of -33%

Price has changed to $23.70

Picked up (2) of Free and Gentle unscented for $16 and change.
Thanks Op

got 2 free and gentle for $9.88

Got 2 HE with bleach alternative for $11.98 - $1.50 coupon. Says out of stock but will fulfill when back in stock. Wish me luck!

lbw1967 said:   http://www.amazon.com/Tide-Original-Liquid-Laundry-Detergent/dp/...

Actually came up to $8.68 for me. Use coupon link and S&S. Subscribe to 5 or more items for S&S delivery in a month, and get 15% off.
it said limit of 3 so how can you get 5 items?

nvm. i did 5 different s&s and got 15% discount.

I just placed an order for Tide Laundry Detergent, 50 Ounce (Pack of 2), Bleach Alternative Original Scent, High Efficiency for $10.48 after the $1.50 coupon. It took a few clicks to get to that price. It finally worked when I clicked the above link for the coupon first. The page said "Temporarily Out of Stock' but it let me place the order and stated it would ship when in stock.

aarzi said:   greling said:   1.) Buy loads of Tide with FW deal at $9.88 for two.
That's 150 oz. for $10. Profit rate of -33%

Nice try, but you're not factoring in that this is not the regular Tide, but the concentrated HE formula, which gives the same results as the full-size Tide with fewer oz. required.

It seems that this isn't worthy of stocking up because it's such a spectacular bargain. WalMart charges $11.97 for Tide 2x Ultra High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent, 100 fl oz. Sure, it doesn't include FSSS and probably will require payment of sales tax, but still not enough of a savings to motivate me to add to my stockpile of laundry detergent.

Link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tide-2x-Ultra-High-Efficiency-Liquid-L...

With the instant $1.50 coupon, plus not paying 7.75% tax, it's still a savings for some of us.

vandersen941 said:   It seems that this isn't worthy of stocking up because it's such a spectacular bargain. WalMart charges $11.97 for Tide 2x Ultra High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Scent, 100 fl oz. Sure, it doesn't include FSSS and probably will require payment of sales tax, but still not enough of a savings to motivate me to add to my stockpile of laundry detergent.

Link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tide-2x-Ultra-High-Efficiency-Liquid-L...

I saw that too, but does Wal-Mart charge $11.97 for TWO bottles of Tide 2x Ultra HE LLD?

avoid the hassle and buy all ultra x3 for less $ per load from WalMart, no coupon? I know, I know... there's a subtle difference. delivery is nice.

hakujin said:   avoid the hassle and buy all ultra x3 for less $ per load from WalMart, no coupon? I know, I know... there's a subtle difference. delivery is nice.

Ultra 3x is garbage compared to tide. Even at 3x you have to use double the amount, so it all just evens out.

After using Ultra, All, Arm & Hammer, Purex, etc...nothing compared to Tide in my opinion

There is a reason why Tide is much more expensive then the others....and there is a reason why people will continue to buy....

yea, i am 57 years old, tried them all, didn't like the results and went crawling back to tide.
If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it....

Thanks OP. My "boys" will be looking foward to some clean and unscented undies.

groovenet said:   hakujin said:   avoid the hassle and buy all ultra x3 for less $ per load from WalMart, no coupon? I know, I know... there's a subtle difference. delivery is nice.

Ultra 3x is garbage compared to tide. Even at 3x you have to use double the amount, so it all just evens out.

After using Ultra, All, Arm & Hammer, Purex, etc...nothing compared to Tide in my opinion

There is a reason why Tide is much more expensive then the others....and there is a reason why people will continue to buy....
not 'ultra' but 'ALL' ultra. purex is garbage. if you search online most would agree that all is as good as tide at less than half the cost. i don't use twice as much per load, but I also use warm, not cold water. i appreciate your opinion. i am of the opinion that most here who swear by tide are having a placebo effect.

deal dead. showing $17 now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014