Restaurant.com - $4 for $25 Certificates!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Only $4 for $25 Restaurant Gift Certificates!* Promo code: LOVE

Make sure to use FatWallet CashBack link for EXTRA 10%

Offer ends Wednesday, February 13, 2013!
*Important Stuff: The majority of Restaurant-Specific Gift Certificates are available for the advertised price. In some instances, prices may be higher. eGift Cards and Gift Cards are separately priced. Limit of one (1) certificate per visit to a restaurant. Minimum spend requirements and other restrictions on the Restaurant-Specific Gift Certificates vary and are subject to change. This promotion does not apply to previously placed orders, cannot be combined with other promotions or offers, and does not apply to eGift Cards, Gift Card and Dinner of the Month purchases. Purchase or redemption of this offer requires that you agree to all the terms and conditions found at www.restaurant.com. Registration, including valid email address, is required for purchase. When redeeming a restaurant.com eGift Card or Gift Card, these savings cannot be applied. Offer valid from Tuesday, February 12, 1:00AM PST thru Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:59PM PST

Restaurant.com
See Restaurant.com discounts that earn Up to 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

restaurant.com
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not worth it at 90% off!

MISTERCHEAP said:   Not worth it at 90% off!

I used to use them.
Now the restrictions stink for most restaurants..

OUCH...

yes, while the deals aren't as great as in the past, there's a few restaurants in my area that have $25 off min purchase of $35....

Deals are still to be had

Our area still has a few decent choices. However, back in the days of 90% off we had a dozen good choices. So, I suppose it was good while it lasted.

I wouldn't go to the restaurants in my area on this site, and none of my favorite places need or use restaurants.com.....

Why does restaurant.com go through this non-sense and just offer $10 of coupon with min purchase.

thax

Not sure why you say that. If you follow all the rules, these can be a great value. There are 2-3 restaurants that I use one every month.

You can get $100 restaurant.com gift certificates for $5.89 on eBay...

nybiggs said:   You can get $100 restaurant.com gift certificates for $5.89 on eBay...

Hmm..Firs time I've heard of that option. Anyone have experience with restaurant.com gc's on eBay?

thedog64 said:   Why does restaurant.com go through this non-sense and just offer $10 of coupon with min purchase.Because they still get plenty of people who pay full-price. I bet MOST people pay full-price. It just makes being in our club that much more special.

equinoxrox said:   thedog64 said:   Why does restaurant.com go through this non-sense and just offer $10 of coupon with min purchase.Because they still get plenty of people who pay full-price. I bet MOST people pay full-price. It just makes being in our club that much more special.

Yup. Kind of surprised when I do use a restaurant.com GC that anyone in the restaurant is paying full price. Folks... you could have saved $20 tonight!

they have horrible customer service

LittleN said:   they have horrible customer service

Dang! I don't want to sound like a cheerleader, but that hasn't been my experience. I've had to call a few times, and each time they were very responsive and helpful.

has anyone used the iphone app to present the coupon in a restaurant? There are a couple of restaurants that I go to that I sometimes kick myself for not thinking ahead and printing out a coupon beforehand but I recently noticed I could buy the coupon through the app. Just curious if anyone can comment on the experience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014