• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002PY7P4I/

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Maxell AA 48 Pack
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Product Description

Manufactured to the highest standards in the industry, Maxell's alkaline batteries provide unrivaled value.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought these before. They're okay batteries. I didn't notice them being any better or worse than your average brand.

I've bought them several times from TWE--The Wearhouse record company before they tanked. STAY AWAY. Many,many leaks, in storage and in devices. Not reliable, not worth the toxic waste you have to clean up, or the damage to your electronics.

Bought the same for $13 last week. These are good for the kids, since they are so careless with their use - remote controls for all sorts of things. We've bought this pack before and never had any problems.

AKA, cheap chinese crap

I'm on my third pack of 48 and they are good. I've only ever had one or two batters meter less then 1.55 volts and I think that was because
it was one of the batteries out of the few I had left from the old package, which were going on 2 or 3 years old.

Normally a pack like this lasts me a good year, had that pack so long because I lost it. They are good batteries. I'm not sure if they last quite
as long as duracells or energizer but who cares? They are twice as cheap if not more. Never had one leak.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014