Apple iPad 3rd generation for $299 - Target In Store Only

LINK

Member Summary

ipad
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I don't think so.
According to my experience, the stock status has been always correct.
For today, I checked inventory usi... (more)

shinsangeun (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 11:14p) |

Not dead. Web site shows limited stock at a store near me. Pondering whether I need one.

[edit] Decided to go get one at ... (more)

excoriatorb (Feb. 13, 2013 @ 12:53p) |

^^ haha yes!

fearmywrx (Feb. 14, 2013 @ 1:29a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Stores near me are out of stock, do you think Wal-Mart or Best Buy would price match based on printing a screen shot of Target's price?

rookiemama said:   Stores near me are out of stock, do you think Wal-Mart or Best Buy would price match based on printing a screen shot of Target's price?

Best Buy and WalMart already cleaned house on these months ago.

My store has some!!! Maybe, but I'm sure not calling over there.

Most of the store in DFW area are out of stock but there are couple with "limited stock" whatever that means...

mxf said:   Most of the store in DFW area are out of stock but there are couple with "limited stock" whatever that means...

Usually mean...maybe.

Run out in most stores !!

For newbies:

Target "YMMV" means: "It was never in your store".

Target "In store" means: "You'll never find it".

Target "Clearance" means: "10% off if you find it".

excellent deal, listed in stock, went, out of stock. not a fortunate!!!

limited stock = out of stock in Atlanta area

Good sense of humor

I went to the Target in Duarte California. Obvious they were hoarding... I chanced it and called West Covina*Gasp* i know, a Ancient Member calling? I wasn't going to drive all the way there if I couldn't get a guarantee. If they were gonna hoard, doesn't matter if you call or not. The lady there was nice enough to hold it for me. Got one. Finally....

Just bought the last one in the Valencia store. I was told not to get mugged on the way out by an angry mob since they received like 20 calls in the last hour for it.

In for 6 at Target in Los Angeles downtown.

I went there around 12:30 and I and my two friends were first in the lines.
There were about 16 iPads and it was sold quickly.
One per customer but the associate let us buy two per each.

It must be sold out now.

Dear god, what were they doing with 16pcs?

hope that 128GB comes down on price this year but i won't hold my breath. also looking for thinner/lighter ipad5 to hit this year. ipad 3 & 4 too heavy (versus 2). long live 6.1x jailbreak!

My local inventory search listed limited availability @ Compton, CA. Don't want to risk going there and getting mugged or worse yet, shot.

And that's just by the FWer who gets there 2 minutes after you do!

=aw

cyfan said:   For newbies:

My exact thoughts

Says in stock at a local store. I'm not believing it, but will stop by on the way home.

Limited Stock for me was.... "out of stock" even before the price decrease the guy said.

out of stock in n.cal

Called a few local targets and no one has them in stock.

cyfan said:   For newbies:

I don't think so.
According to my experience, the stock status has been always correct.
For today, I checked inventory using my zip code, and I knew that Target at Los Angeles Downtown and at La Cienega have them.
I called Target at Los Angeles Downtown and confirmed that there are less than 20.
I asked the associate if he could hold it for me, but he didn't.
I was about 5 minutes away from this Target, and went there.
As I posted it above, after my purchasing, I stayed there a while, and I noticed that they had only 6 or less.
When I came back home, I checked inventory of there, and it said out of stock.

I think the system is correct.

Not dead. Web site shows limited stock at a store near me. Pondering whether I need one.

[edit] Decided to go get one at the store near me and was told that their presence on the site was a glitch. The store hadn't had any in stock since the 4th gen iPads came out.

So it probably is dead.

^^ haha yes!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.