• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
jonny4 said:   THIS IS JUST A WARNING, DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE IF YOU EXPECT TO KEEP YOUR 4G! Boost Mobile, Credo Mobile, EcoMobile, i-wireless, kajeet, KDDI Mobile, PrepaYd Wireless, Q Link Wireless, Ring Plus Inc, Ting, Toto Communications, Virgin Mobile USA and Zing PCS all run on the Sprint Network. Sprint is literally replacing the old 4g towers with the new ones, this means those fancy new 4g Wi-Max phones on these pre-paid companies will become obsolete and you will be back on old school 3g when it happens, which Sprint projects most major areas done within the year. They are not doing like AT&T and T-Mobile and just adding the LTE towers on top of their old tech.Not before 2015. You really planning to keep your current or next phone until then?

So I got my phone in ONE DAY! Activating it did require me to call them because their website screwed up. Yes, I was forced to "upgrade" from $25 to $35, but what the hell, my Triumph originally forced the same thing (I got in on the promotion to choose another plan) AND I'll have 4G. Hopefully there will be another chance to choose the $25 plan again. The phone is beautiful and having android 4 is great. I've ordered a case and screen protector and will not miss the crappy Triumph at all. Hello Samsung!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014