Wildwood Train set and Table 51.99 at Kohl's

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
sku # 93186197 , in clearance, was 129.00 -i used 30 % off code CUPID30 and fs code LUV2BMVC for Kohl's cardholder and my 10.00
cash bucks ,price came to 31.45, including tax, in my area, Al.

Wildwood Train Set & Table

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Wildwood Train Set
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this what you are talking about?

Kohls Wildwood Train Set

that's it, also the picture below, that someone posted. My grandbabies will love this...Thanks for the link. The 30% off code CUPID30
really helped and free ship code LUV2BMVC, are working now. Also I had 10.00 Cash Back bucks, which is working now. It"s hard to
post everything i need to, with my 2 grandbabies, 17 mths and 3 years old. got a break, just now....

Thanks OP, in for one.

just got mine, will put together... let you know more about it.....just got thru,it takes about 25 minutes,
maybe less. I had my 2 grand-babies, 11/2 mths.and a 3 year old grabbing everything. The three year old
loves it. The 11/2 .mths. .old is to young... This has a lot with it and kids will love it. A great deal....well worth
the price after you get 30% off CUPID30 , and f.s. code LUV2BMVC ...for Kohl's cardholders, even
if you don't have Kohl's cash....

jassyline369 said:   just got mine, will put together... let you know more about it.....just got thru,it takes about 25 minutes,
maybe less. I had my 2 grand-babies, 11/2 mths.and a 3 year old grabbing everything. The three year old
loves it. The 11/2 .mths. .old is to young... This has a lot with it and kids will love it. A great deal....well worth
the price after you get 30% off CUPID30 , and f.s. code LUV2BMVC ...for Kohl's cardholders, even
if you don't have Kohl's cash....

is this really only 24" wide and 24" deep?? seems extremely small...since u have one is this correct? thanks

It is not that small. It is big enough to set up the wooden tracks all the way around the top of the table. It has a compartment under the top,
that you can store the tracks and other little wooden toys. For the price, even if you didn't get the 30% off, it would be a good price. I was really
surprised when it came ,because i to, thought, well nobody is speaking up about whether they have one and it's nice, now that i have it, it's nice.
My 3 year old grandbabie loves it, and she is hyper, and gets bored really fast with toys, not this.If you get this, especially , with 30% off code CUPID30
and F.S. LUV2BMVC, you will not be dissapointed. Would also make a Chrismas gift to give a freinds or family members child , this comming
christmas....I had to update this, this table also has handles, so that you can move it around easily, which i had to do, because of the 11/2 mnth.
old.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014