• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Who's eligible?
Only registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the offer from eBay in My Messages and pay for the item with PayPal are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion Details: The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM PT on February 13, 2013, and ends at 11:59 PM PT on February 18, 2013. Qualifying purchases* made in eBay Deals are eligible to earn 10% in eBay Bucks.

*Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors which will earn eBay Bucks).

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

www.ebay.com

Member Summary

Ebay Bucks
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here's the direct link: http://mail.ebay.com/r/mail/6dcedII5691ebII18646483391II1?

It's on the DAILY DEALS only...

the blu-ray player looks nice.

edit: nvm, it's a refurb. not worth it at the price imo.

NutsAboutGolf said:   Here's the direct link: http://mail.ebay.com/r/mail/6dcedII5691ebII18646483391II1?

It's on the DAILY DEALS only...[/Q]

did you read the OP title??

Don't see many "deals"....

Deals? What deals???

The silver eagles look below market value after the 10%. But when I click on the auction, it doesn't show any eBay bucks. Other daily deals show the normal 2% but the silver eagles don't show any eBay bucks.

clearanceman said:   The silver eagles look below market value after the 10%. But when I click on the auction, it doesn't show any eBay bucks. Other daily deals show the normal 2% but the silver eagles don't show any eBay bucks.

please read the op.

Thanks Shigang Liu! (you linked you direct offer)NutsAboutGolf said:   Here's the direct link: http://mail.ebay.com/r/mail/6dcedII5691ebII18646483391II1?

It's on the DAILY DEALS only...

Combine with the list free with no final value fee and this is a $80 or so money maker.

Thx op.

Are you joking?
Where did you see the no final value fees?

This is not like the regular 10% eBay Bucks promo and severely limited by the category "Daily Deals". Avoid.

The no final value fee is good only through tomorrow (2/14) and ONLY on listings with eBay Mobile. There are the usual exceptions on some categories etc.

cpabster said:   The no final value fee is good only through tomorrow (2/14) and ONLY on listings with eBay Mobile. There are the usual exceptions on some categories etc.

It is also by invitation only.

According to the Promotion detail , I bought cellphone on Feb, 15 ( promotion expire on Feb 18) . I supposed to get 10% eBay buck, but I got 2% instead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014