• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

creamer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Break room coupons apply to this. You may find 5/25/. 10/50 in your coupon wallet.

I want hazelnut

They also have on sale the "Large Pump" 1.5 Liter bottles of this flavor for 9.90

The other flavors are $7 per box. Peppermint in my coffee? No thanks, I'll just have what Juan is drinking.

I only buy Yuban, but I do add only the hazelnut to it...no other sweetener
I never learned to drink it just black

NOW FREE SHIP TO HOME FOR ALL!!!

Price is now only $1.90 / 50 pk. That hint of chocolate is great. I've been paying $4.75/24-pk in my local grocery.

Thanks OP - in for 5 boxes.

savysavr said:   Price is now only $1.90 / 50 pk. That hint of chocolate is great. I've been paying $4.75/24-pk in my local grocery.

Thanks OP - in for 5 boxes.

thx! OP updated.

Thanks OP!! In for 5. I just ran out of the powdered version.

didn't find coupons in my wallet but linked through shopdiscover for 5% Cash Back, thanks op, LOVE peppermint

Will trade two in-sore plus two online $20/$75 coupons for one $25/$75 coupon.

Has anyone received their Peppermint Mocha Coffee-mate shipment? I ordered 5 and received them today. The box was perfect on the outside. The 50-count Peppermint Mocha boxes inside were all smashed and leaking (well, probably leaked and dried because it wasn't wet, just oozing around the inside of the box and residue all over the 5 boxes of creamers and the inside of the shipping box). I'm thinking they got a bad shipment, or dropped a large pallete of them, then decided to "clear them out" at $1.90/box. I can't even open 1 of the boxes to try it out. I just need to return them all.

I ordered 10 and they were all in good condition.

Back in stock Peeps!

Yeah. But for 7 bucks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014