• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

80 Watt Soundbar speaker system
2.2 speaker system for LCD TV and Home Theater
Powerful dual 3" woofers and full range 2.5 drivers
High definition drivers deliver powerful audio throughout the entire audio range
eAirbass technology for firmer depth and resolution
Excellent choice for full range audio entertainment with remote control

Member Summary

AudioSource S325
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Output power: 80 Watts
Distribution: 20 Watts x 2 + 20 Watts x 2
Harmonic distortion: 0.3% 1 Watt 1kHz
Frequency range: 40Hz - 20kHz
Signal/Noise ratio: >80 dB
Input sensitivity: 500mV
High frequency drive units: 2.5 full-range x 2
Bass drive units: 3 woofer x 2
Inputs: 2 x RCA, 1 Digital Optical (PCM 2 Channel Audio)
AC power: 120V ~ 60Hz, 400mA
Dimensions: 34(W) x 5(H) x 5.5(D)
Weight: 14.5 lbs
In the box:
AudioSource S325 Soundbar 80W Speaker System
Remote Control
Battery for Remote Control
Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable
Analog R/L Audio Cable
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmmm gr8 option, does anyone know how to wire the sound from Roku XS box to here?

You should try researching yourself (this isn't an Audio enthusiast or Roku support site).

Specs are posted on the deal webpage:

So you have RCA connections and digital optical. If your TV has digital optical out (which is something I look for in HDTVs), then it's easy. If you're connecting Roku to TV via RCA cables, it's also easy. Otherwise it depends.

collije said:   You should try researching yourself (this isn't an Audio enthusiast or Roku support site).

Specs are posted on the deal webpage:

So you have RCA connections and digital optical. If you're TV has digital optical out (which is something I look for in HDTVs), then it's easy. If you're connecting Roku to TV via RCA cables, it's also easy. Otherwise it depends.

Hi,

I have a Sony 55" Class (54.6" diag.) BRAVIA NX810 TV (Product KDL55NX810). I am not happy with the sound system at all. Especially while playing movies via Netflix, I could hardly hear. Not sure if this model is built that way or is it just me. So, does this sound system help in any way, can't seem to find the reviews. Also my TV is wall mounted. Looks like this speaker system hasto be mounted on top/near to the TV. So my question is having the speaker system close to TV, does it really help to amply the sound in the whole room OR do I need to look into other speakers where we get to mount on ceilings etc.

I am a non-techy, so anyone please. I am looking for a cheap alternative though.
Thanks

Looks pretty good but no sub out . Guess I am going to wait for another steal on the Vizio refurb for under $50. Those are great little units.

DamnoIT said:   Looks pretty good but no sub out . Guess I am going to wait for another steal on the Vizio refurb for under $50. Those are great little units. What is the Vizio model you're referring to? I may wait for that one too.

Fatgi said:   Hmmm gr8 option, does anyone know how to wire the sound from Roku XS box to here?
If your TV has optical out, then all you do is hdmi your Roku into the tv and the audio is output to the soundbar via the optical out.

Your Roku XS also has composite out. You can route this directly to the soundbar. This is handy if you are listening to music via your Roku, since you can turn the TV off.

paratoke said:   DamnoIT said:   Looks pretty good but no sub out . Guess I am going to wait for another steal on the Vizio refurb for under $50. Those are great little units. What is the Vizio model you're referring to? I may wait for that one too.

the VSB 210 is the one I think that comes up

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-VSB200-Universal-Sound-Bar/dp/B002EP...

VSB200? Those have optical out along with rca and sub-out. Pretty good for ~$50, but you'll definitely need a sub.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014