• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TODAY ONLY – Double Points on all Diet Coke® caps.

One day only, 2/14, enjoy a Valentine’s Day bonus with double points on any Diet Coke cap.

My Coke Rewards

Member Summary

Double Points
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i told you so. /eyeroll/

qcumber98 (Feb. 15, 2013 @ 1:25a) |

wooow! sounds like a great deal.....Is is still available....????

jroycus (Feb. 15, 2013 @ 1:35a) |

I've not seen the site be so horribly slow for so long. Were so many people entering codes on Valentines Day evening tha... (more)

bippie (Feb. 15, 2013 @ 5:12a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP - just entered my weekly limit

Pushing diet coke on Valentine’s Day - what are they telling us.

Thanks OP, I knew I wasn't crazy for stuffing all these caps in a plastic bag.

GeorgeGarman said:   Pushing diet coke on Valentine’s Day - what are they telling us.

Coke has been on a campaign to "promote heart health" with Diet Coke. Note they never affirm that Diet Coke is "heart healthy", because if Diet Coke is ever confirmed to be linked to Metabolic Syndrome, the litigation would bankrupt Coca-Cola. Bailout 3.0, weee!

NOTE: I am not saying Diet Coke causes Metabolic Syndrome. In my opinion, it probably doesn't... on its own at least.

sigepbullet said:   Thanks OP - just entered my weekly limit
What's the weekly limit? I've been accumulating the caps for years, and never got around to entering them.

9000 said:   sigepbullet said:   Thanks OP - just entered my weekly limit
What's the weekly limit? I've been accumulating the caps for years, and never got around to entering them.

I know there's a daily limit on codes [10 I think?] in general (caps or cases).
I don't believe there's such a thing as a weekly limit, other than 7 times the daily limit which won't help you.

My understanding is the limit is 120 base points per week.

Damn I entered my weekly limit yesterday, thanks for the post though

schmedy said:   Damn I entered my weekly limit yesterday, thanks for the post though
There is a MCR thread, stickied at the top of the Free Stuff forum. This promo was posted there several days ago. The thread does tend to get filled with nonsense and drivel, but it pays to follow the thread to not miss offers like this.

GeorgeGarman said:   Pushing diet coke on Valentine’s Day - what are they telling us.
does this cap make me look fat?

all the Diet drinkers crashed the site

pprogram said:   all the Diet drinkers crashed the site

Its been broken all day

propcgamer said:   pprogram said:   all the Diet drinkers crashed the site

Its been broken all day

it's working, just slow.

"Sorry, dear! your dinner reservation is postponed for a few hours. I need to enter my Rewards codes... . . It will only take an hour or so. I can't read some of the codes and it keeps asking me to reenter them. But Happy Valentines anyway . . . ."

Anyone know when it ends? Is is 11:59? est or pacific time?

i guess eastern time because i just entered a code and only got 3 points

sometimes the West Coast is so nice . . . . except for the timezone issue!!! ditto for me: 3 pts

Yes, I just entered one and only got 3, too. Darn it! I couldn't even enter my 120 points because the thing was so terribly slow!

i told you so. /eyeroll/

wooow! sounds like a great deal.....Is is still available....????

I've not seen the site be so horribly slow for so long. Were so many people entering codes on Valentines Day evening that Coke couldn't keep up with the traffic? Oh, wait...that's exactly what I was doing.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.