• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

MXL 550/551R Studio Microphone Kit
Disclaimer
MXL 550/551R Studio Microphone Kit (Red) $64.99 w/ Free Shipping at MusiciansFriend (Stupid Deal of the Day)

Normally $139.95, now $64.99 with free shipping as part of MusicianFriend's stupid deal of the day sale. Manufacture info

I'm not a huge fan of the red, but for $65 shipped I grabbed a set to fill out the 6 XLR slots on my Tascam USB interface. I have a few other MXL mics that I have bought over the years and I have always been happy with the sound for the price. Note: these mics require a 48V phantom power source.

Musician's Friend
See Musician's Friend promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I call shinanigans. Already sold out.

Worse yet, it is available to add to cart at full price using OP link. But from the FW link:

The item 550/551R Studio Microphone Kit Red was removed from your cart because it is no longer in stock and cannot be backordered.

GWBush said:   Worse yet, it is available to add to cart at full price using OP link. But from the FW link:

The item 550/551R Studio Microphone Kit Red was removed from your cart because it is no longer in stock and cannot be backordered.

Looks to be sold out now. My link was directly to the product and the price would change at checkout. Here is the SDOTD link which still shows stock, but like you said when you add it to your cart it says it has been removed. I will move it to expired.

Note: I called Music123 to see if they would PM this kit (they normally will not PM SDOTD items) and they were willing to, but YMMV.

Good tip. I'll give Music123 a call. The slimey part is that I can still add the deal at full price and it is in stock. This is just a variation of bait and switch.

Lol isn't Music 123 the same company?

S1216 said:   Lol isn't Music 123 the same company?

Basically, or at least they share inventory through the same warehouse. I miss the days when you could PM MF against Music123 for an additional 23% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014