.22LR Bulk Tracer Ammo in stock @Cabelas.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cabelas has bulk packs of .22LR in stock, in 250 or 500. A little pricey for typical 22LR, but if you want some tracer ammo or just want some 22, here you go.

22LR Tracer Ammo

Cabela's
See Cabela's coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ammo
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"A little pricey for typical 22LR" Understatement of the year...

hicock45 used these in his review of the SR22 pistol and half worked (Traced) and the others were mostly underpowered.

250 for $99
500 for $189

Also don't forget:

FREE Dry-Storage Box. A $14.99 value.
http://www.cabelas.com/assets/promotions/free_dry_storage_box.jp...

Haha, thought that'd get a reaction.

I know it's way more than I'd pay, but for those desperate for .22, I guess it's better than loading rocks.

Haters gonna hate!

what you don't realize is that tracers OF ANY CALIBER are ALWAYS more expensive - this isn't your everyday plinking ammo - price .223 tracers and see what you come up with!

so, its come to this? tracer rimfire ammo? seriously?

This is asinine for .22lr ammo

Sold out

I have no clue where I'd shoot it, local ranges don't allow tracers and I don't need to be starting any fires in the woods

scrouds said:   I have no clue where I'd shoot it, local ranges don't allow tracers and I don't need to be starting any fires in the woods

Maybe if you have a set up like Hickok45 of Youtube fame, you could use it there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014