• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman Nextec 12.0 V Drill/Driver with Best in Class Torque for $49.99. About as low as I've seen for this well reviewed drill.

Even though free shipping is advertised for purchases over $59, it showed free shipping when I ordered one. Also, if you're a Sears Shop Your Way member, you get another $5 off thru Feb 18th on a single tool purchase...like this drill.

There is a similar Nextec drill that has less torque, no battery status light, only a basic charger, a much higher minimum torque setting for screws, and is not as well balanced. This one is far superior...and it looks better too!

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-nextec-12v-drill-driver/p-00930565000P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2Text

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman Nextec
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm a Nextec fan, these Lithium battery based tools are always ready to go, and the 12V seems to be a sweet spot for weight.

This is the new BEST IN CLASS TORQUE @ 260 in. - lbs model.

Old model drill/driver which Sears many times included FREE w/other Nextec tools (w/tapered chuck) was rated @ 195 in. - lbs.)

Includes an LED worklight so you can work in low-visibility work spaces with ease
For better performance, it has an 18 position clutch and 2 speed gearbox
Supported with a powerful 12 Volt battery
Includes the new QuickBoost Charger : Get back to work faster! 25% charge in just 3 minutes!

I just signed up for Shop Your Way rewards and it isn't obvious how to redeem $5 off for any tool. Care to elaborate how you did it?

elittler said:   I just signed up for Shop Your Way rewards and it isn't obvious how to redeem $5 off for any tool. Care to elaborate how you did it?

When you make your purchase it will credit your SYW account with points ($5 worth) that can be used on a later purchase. There is a window however on when you can spend your SYW points.

I was already a member. You may want to log off and back on again to see this reward. When I looked at my rewards balance, it showed a 5,000 ($5) rewards balance. At checkout, I applied this to the order. Good luck!

Well, Shop Your Way didn't seem to work for me, but I did add the SEARS2013 code after buying a $6 pair of socks (to get it over $50), and got $5 off the total. $1 for 3 pair of socks is pretty good!

Thanks, I have been looking for a 12V and this has really good reviews. Pulled the trigger and got free shipping.

Deal's over. It's back to $59.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014