• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Free shipping

Not exactly hot but they are instock. I wouldnt buy unless you really need them. I'm predicting the market is gonna be flooded with these soon...and get back to the $12 price tag.

Member Summary

window pmag
Thanks artofworx
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Non windowed available too, same price. Seems the non-windowed would be a couple bucks cheaper, but they are not.

non-windowed

This product is currently out of stock.

SOLD OUY

Keep trying. I somehow managed to place an order even after getting out of stock messages couple of times!

Windowed still in stock as of 11:45am CST

OOS

They easily sold at GB at 40+ (with shipping). Some dudes even ask 60$ a piece but this is a bit. The funniest auction was for 70 mags sold for 3,390.00 (shipped)$. It makes it 48.5$ a piece even in scope of a bulk order. Crazy.

Can somebody explain the difference between models 571 (2nd generation) and 557 (3rd generation). It seems that they are priced the same everywhere. Is any difference between them?

3rd gen had some modifications to the rear lip area to make them work better in H&K and other euro ARs/sa-80 styles that have slightly different tolerances.

Third gen also have slimmer baseplates to fit better in mag pouches and a gridded section for numbering you mags.

Got mine yesterday. Thanks a lot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014