• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
head on over here to download a high-value $7-$10 Valvoline Motor Oil Mail-In Rebate. Just purchase 5 quarts of Valvoline’s NextGen Conventional Motor Oil and receive a rebate for $7 or purchase 5 quarts of Valvoline’s MaxLife NextGen High Mileage Motor Oil and receive a rebate for $10 (purchases must be made by 3/31/13).

http://www.valvoline.com/Offers/offer?id=ngcrm$10ext


then

head on over to Coupons.com to print a high-value coupon valid for $8 off any 2 5-quart jugs of Valvoline Motor Oil. Combine this coupon with the mail-in rebate

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...

Member Summary

valvoline
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

With so many FAR oil deals in the last year, it's hard to see this as terribly "high value," but... it's probably the best deal around at the moment.

labboypro said:   With so many FAR oil deals in the last year, it's hard to see this as terribly "high value," but... it's probably the best deal around at the moment.


If Advance Auto carries this, I wondering if you could order online for instore pick up with a Advance Auto coupon code, then have them credit you for the $8 coupon at the store? then submit the rebate.

Maybe that scenario would get it to be free or close to free after coupons/rebate?

WalMart has maxlife for $17.27 per 5qt jug so would come out to roughly $1.65 a qt neglecting tax

from sd post

I wouldn't put recycled oil in anything I own , except maybe oil a sqeaky door hinge with it

ballhopper said:   I wouldn't put recycled oil in anything I own , except maybe oil a sqeaky door hinge with it

Let's see, oil out of the ground is refined then sold. Recycled oil is refined then sold.

VirginiaDC said:   ballhopper said:   I wouldn't put recycled oil in anything I own , except maybe oil a sqeaky door hinge with it

Let's see, oil out of the ground is refined then sold. Recycled oil is refined then sold.



THIS


The oil out of the ground is much worse shape than people think. It takes a lot to convert it to used in cars.

ballhopper said:   I wouldn't put recycled oil in anything I own , except maybe oil a sqeaky door hinge with it
Most all oils that you buy have a percentage of used oil in them that has been refined back into the product.

Recycled oil has been refined twice opposed to "new" oil that has only been refined once. Either way doesn't matter as it had no effect on the end product.

Advance Auto coupons never work for oil as of awhile ago, unless Im missing something

How about this from O'Reilly, valid till 2/26/13

Valvoline MaxLife or NextGen MaxLife 5+ Qt. Jug and a MicroGard Filter for $24.99 + get $5GC A/MIR

Math: $49.98 - $8q - $10GC - $10MIR = $21.99 +tax.

Edit: looks like the $8 coupon is when you buy 2 jugs, not one.

zmaster said:   How about this from O'Reilly, valid till 2/26/13

Valvoline MaxLife or NextGen MaxLife 5+ Qt. Jug and a MicroGard Filter for $24.99 + get $5GC A/MIR

Math: $24.99 - $8q - $5GC - $10MIR = $1.99 +tax, not free but close.


This sweetens the OP deal even further for all except those with time machine. I may have to give this one a whirl.

Some places don't give you a second receipt for the second MIR....

WalMart Deal Scenarios:

Valvoline NextGen Max Life High Mileage Motor Oil 5 quarts $17.27
Submit for the $10 mail-in rebate found here
Final Cost $7.27!

Valvoline’s NextGen Conventional Motor Oil 5 quarts $15.67
Submit for the $7 mail-in rebate found here
Final Cost $8.67!

timx said:   Some places don't give you a second receipt for the second MIR....

WalMart will... just ask them before they ring you out. It takes 15-30 seconds for the second to print.

MISTERCHEAP said:   labboypro said:   With so many FAR oil deals in the last year, it's hard to see this as terribly "high value," but... it's probably the best deal around at the moment.


If Advance Auto carries this, I wondering if you could order online for instore pick up with a Advance Auto coupon code, then have them credit you for the $8 coupon at the store? then submit the rebate.

Maybe that scenario would get it to be free or close to free after coupons/rebate?


Advance codes dont generally work with oil...

Has anyone noticed that there is no starting date listed on the rebate form that prints out?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014