• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Science Diet (47.42kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Great now I can use those $3 off science diet coupons that came with my free bag I just received in the mail. Thanks!!

Do a search for 5 off coupon on google. It was able to print 5 coupons at one time, 3 of which are the 5 off any hills science dry food. It let me print twice for a total of 6 coupons. I posted a link but they took it down. I just bought 3 bags for 7.49 with tax.

I'll try again. I think this is a direct link.
http://www.hillspet.com/new-pet-owner/new-pet-owner-dog.html
THis will give you $22 in coupons for signing up your pet.

cyberpitstop said:   Great now I can use those $3 off science diet coupons that came with my free bag I just received in the mail. Thanks!!

Thanks for the reminder about this coupon. I used this along with a $3 off Pet Perks birthday coupon for a $4 bag.

I can't find the $5 coupon! Anyone find them please PM me or post it. Thanks

Did you print the same coupon numbers twice. The minute I printed them it cleared everything out and I wasn't able to print again. I tried signing in again and it won't let me print again either.

Okay, here's a big YMMV: The $7 off coupon from this thread worked flawlessly with Science Diet Ideal Balance...which was reduced at my store to $7.87 for the 3.5lb bag, most varieties. A quarter per pound of good quality and mostly grain free cat food...woohoo!

giselmey said:   Okay, here's a big YMMV: The $7 off coupon from this thread worked flawlessly with Science Diet Ideal Balance...which was reduced at my store to $7.87 for the 3.5lb bag, most varieties. A quarter per pound of good quality and mostly grain free cat food...woohoo!

while that might be nice, does PETsMART even stock the prescription diet variety? If they don't, not sure they will get paid for this coupon even if it is scanning.

MISTERCHEAP said:   giselmey said:   Okay, here's a big YMMV: The $7 off coupon from this thread worked flawlessly with Science Diet Ideal Balance...which was reduced at my store to $7.87 for the 3.5lb bag, most varieties. A quarter per pound of good quality and mostly grain free cat food...woohoo!

while that might be nice, does PETsMART even stock the prescription diet variety? If they don't, not sure they will get paid for this coupon even if it is scanning.

Yes, they do, since they have a Banfill vet in there as well. System didn't budge...

I used 7 of these coupons on one transaction and 1 of them was a $7.00 coupon. This is really a super cheap way of getting good dog food. I walked out with 35# of dog food for $15.16 including tax. I did purchase a lamb and rice which is what I usually feed in another brand for $9.00.

Thanks Cloose for the link to the coupons and thanks to Mistercheap for the posting this.

Just found out that the $7.00 coupons will print 2 times!!

sandyv said:   I used 7 of these coupons on one transaction and 1 of them was a $7.00 coupon. This is really a super cheap way of getting good dog food. I walked out with 35# of dog food for $15.16 including tax. I did purchase a lamb and rice which is what I usually feed in another brand for $9.00.

Thanks Cloose for the link to the coupons and thanks to Mistercheap for the posting this.

The $7 coupon isn't for the regular Science Diet foods. It's for the Presciption Diet line. You are scamming the system to use it otherwise.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014