• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you haven't got this you can probably sign up for D&B in email. See below for details.
(I have won 4 iPads using their coupons and playing on Wednesday night. 3 of them cost me about $240 and one cost $60).

Coupons can be redeemed at the front desk or any server can assist you.

* Promotional. Coupon not valid with any other offer including but not limited to Eat, Play, Win Combo and Special Events packages. Game play coupons are not valid on special price game days (including Wednesdays).
For all food coupons, the price of the purchased entree/appetizer must be greater than or equal to the price of the free entree/appetizer. Bar Burgers & Wings Platter, The 5:15 and Appetizer Trio are excluded from any appetizer offer. Restrictions apply. See store for details.
COUPON EXPIRES: 2/18/2013

* Promotional. Limit one coupon per customer. Barcode valid for one use only. Coupon must be surrendered at time of redemption and may not be photocopied or duplicated. Restrictions apply. See store for details.
Non-negotiable. Non-transferable. Not for resale. Power Card activation fee is $2. ($3 Times Square). Dave & Buster's enforces an age policy that varies by location. See www.daveandbusters.com/locations or call your local store for specific policies.

Member Summary

D&B
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Congratulations.

They run these ($10 for $10 or $20 for $20) all the time and you cannot claim this on the half price game night. The cheap skates would not even let me claim my son's birthday "gift" on his birthday because it fell on the half price night where I live. Try explaining that to a 6 year old. Think that was the last time I was there.

Buy D&B gift cards in bulk for 20% off + 20for20 + Half price Weds = 80% off!

Hey, TightPapa, what games do you play to get all your tickets for the iPad?

does any one have the coupon? or what it looks like?

discoandy said:   Hey, TightPapa, what games do you play to get all your tickets for the iPad?

Gotta be skeeball.

Thank you!

evilwon said:   They run these ($10 for $10 or $20 for $20) all the time and you cannot claim this on the half price game night. The cheap skates would not even let me claim my son's birthday "gift" on his birthday because it fell on the half price night where I live. Try explaining that to a 6 year old. Think that was the last time I was there.

Actually what I have been doing is claiming the buy $10 or $20 coupons (and get $10 or $20) on half price night as I am going out the door. I have several email accounts and they usually send out emails for these or food or game play (buy one get one free or a free app.) One question posted was what do I play. - I Play Raptor Captor and try to hit the moving claw in the middle as the 500 ticket lights up. Most people pull the control back as far as they can and let the spring shoot the ball. But I have learned that if you pull it back a little and push it down fast you can control the distance and speed. This takes some practice AND more practice but I have become very good at hitting the 500 if I take my time AND time it just right I hit the 500. They call me the 10,000 point man because that is what I usually get when I go (only on half price night.) And then as I leave I use the buy one get one game play coupon.

Lately they have only been sending out coupons to the email that is not tied to either of my D&B cards that I use. So if you go to their web site and sign up they will probably send you a coupon (It has a bar code on it and if I displayed it it probably would not be usable).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014