• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

image
Disclaimer

pink
Disclaimer
LinksRus Blue or Pink (thanks nomonies) - Free store pickup or Free ship to store

The Step2 Wagon for Two Plus features an innovative design that offers plenty of space for your little one as he or she is being pulled along. The easy-latch door opens and closes with a latch, providing an easy entry and exit. Two drink holders allow you to bring your child's beverages, and under-seat storage allows you to store any snacks or toys your child wants to bring along for the ride. The extra-long handle folds under the wagon, allowing for easy transporting capabilities. Comfortable molded-in seats on either end of the wagon provide ample space for your child to sit, and two seat belts are included for his or her safety.

Dimensions: 20.25"L x 42.5"W x 38.25"H
Weight: 24 lbs.
$69 retail

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Step2 Kids Wagon
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Also available in pink.

nomonies said:   Also available in pink.

thanks, updated

That would be perfect for my two little girls. Thanks!

buy two, get free shipping, return one in store for refund on that one. win!

rickt86 said:   buy two, get free shipping, return one in store for refund on that one. win!

You can have it shipped to your store if it's not available for 'pick up today'. Either way you end up with a wagon in your car

gizmo said:   rickt86 said:   buy two, get free shipping, return one in store for refund on that one. win!

You can have it shipped to your store if it's not available for 'pick up today'. Either way you end up with a wagon in your car


Every time I clicked ship to store, all the stores in my area showed it as not available. Tried two different computers. Not sure if anyone else had this problem.

rickt86 said:   gizmo said:   rickt86 said:   buy two, get free shipping, return one in store for refund on that one. win!

You can have it shipped to your store if it's not available for 'pick up today'. Either way you end up with a wagon in your car


Every time I clicked ship to store, all the stores in my area showed it as not available. Tried two different computers. Not sure if anyone else had this problem.


gotcha, I didn't realize they were choosey where you got it shipped to!

gizmo said:   rickt86 said:   gizmo said:   rickt86 said:   buy two, get free shipping, return one in store for refund on that one. win!

You can have it shipped to your store if it's not available for 'pick up today'. Either way you end up with a wagon in your car


Every time I clicked ship to store, all the stores in my area showed it as not available. Tried two different computers. Not sure if anyone else had this problem.


gotcha, I didn't realize they were choosey where you got it shipped to!


ya, I am not sure what the problem was, but whatever, play the game, so jokes on them. I can drive 1 mile to the local store and return the 2nd wagon. FREE shipping to somewhere near me is all i wanted, my house was the only choice.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.