• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TIERED PROMO - $10 OFF $50, $25 OFF $100, $50 OFF $150 (Free Shipping on orders $150 and up)

Offer valid beginning February 15, 2013, through February 19, 2013, online only at Abercrombie.com. Not valid outside the US and Canada, on the 1000mL Fierce Fine Fragrance, or on Flagship Exclusive merchandise online. Not valid in stores. Maximum discount available is $50.00. Applies pre-tax and does not apply to gift cards, e-gift cards, gift wrapping or shipping & handling of discounted items. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be used in combination with other promotional offers or promo codes on the same item. Cannot be used in combination with Associate Discount. Promo code must be entered at time of online purchase. Promo code is non-transferable. Discount will be applied at checkout to all eligible items and will be deducted upon return of any item to which the discount was applied. Purchase quantities may be limited. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Other restrictions may apply. Online offer expires at 11:59 pm PST. Promo code: Offer valid beginning February 15, 2013, through February 19, 2013, online only at Abercrombie.com. Not valid outside the US and Canada, on the 1000mL Fierce Fine Fragrance, or on Flagship Exclusive merchandise online. Not valid in stores. Maximum discount available is $50.00. Applies pre-tax and does not apply to gift cards, e-gift cards, gift wrapping or shipping & handling of discounted items. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be used in combination with other promotional offers or promo codes on the same item. Cannot be used in combination with Associate Discount. Promo code must be entered at time of online purchase. Promo code is non-transferable. Discount will be applied at checkout to all eligible items and will be deducted upon return of any item to which the discount was applied. Purchase quantities may be limited. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Other restrictions may apply. Online offer expires at 11:59 pm PST.

Promo code: 15520

http://www.abercrombie.com

Member Summary

Abercrombie & Fitch (20.78kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Not sure why the red, but just got the $50 off as well as free ship. Thanks OP!

Probably got the red because there's anti A&F people. Any ways, I hate them too but my buddy was looking for a discount code so GREEN on behalf of my buddy.

Can we know why you hate a&f ....is it price?

I'm not able to get free shipping over 150.
My total is $250 - $50, well over $150, still being charged $15 for shipping.

This is a great deal on some of the clearance items and anybody that gives red to an A&F hoodie that is selling for ~$20 is just stupid. Whether you like them or not, they do make some of the highest quality apparel in the industry.

bought some, thx OP

Up to $50 off $150 purchase! Code: 15520

Did you sign up for their website? It gives you free shipping for orders over $150.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014