• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears Outlet has the ProSeries 3-piece Mini Pliers set on sale for $1.88 today only (Deal of the Day). Looks like all stores in my area have quantities in stock for store pick-up (Southern California). YMMV.

Link

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Pliers
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I sure wish my SYWMax would work at Sears Outlet... this would be a decent deal. However, as it is, I'd spend about $50 in gas to go get these things

labboypro said:   I sure wish my SYWMax would work at Sears Outlet... this would be a decent deal. However, as it is, I'd spend about $50 in gas to go get these things

So you'd be going a couple blocks then?

I ordered two along with some of their other tools on sale. However, I was unhappy with the shipping charges as stated. Before getting to the final screen my shipping was showing as $1.77 for shipping. After I entered the payment info it was $8.85 (I'm guessing 1.77 x 5 (different items ordered). It also went from saying delivery between the 22-26th to saying that delivery would be 2-3 weeks.

I've never ordered from them before and will see how it goes.

4:29pm Pt

So far the following items that were showing as in-stock have been cancelled on their part. (Though they still show 5+ hours of the deal of the day 3pc Mini Pliers as available)

2pc Multifunctional Pliers Item Status: Store Canceled
3pc Mini Pliers Item Status: Canceled
4 PC Scissor Set Item Status: Store Canceled

Sham!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014