• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sonicare Diamond Clean Toothbrush $95 A/C 30% off + A/R 30$ + 30$ Kohls cash + FS @ Kohls.com
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1170454/sonicare-diamondclean-r...

Promo Code for 30% :CUPID30 (expires Feb. 20)

Did this deal yesterday - requires Kolh's credit account (takes just minutes to set up if you don't have one). Go to Kohl's, pull up toothbrush and add to cart. Use coupon code above in cart. Cost will be $154.

Get $30 Kohl's cash - offer expires 2/18 (no need to do anything - they email certificate in just a few hours [cash good 2/19 to 3/5])

Print out rebate from Kohl's site ($30) and send in with req'd info. http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/1.1Sonicare%20Rebates.pd...
Final cost = $95 (+ tax) and shipping is free.

Note that, YES, this IS still very expensive but this is top of the line for Sonicare brushes. This is selling for around $165 on Amazon and $140 on e bay and, if you purchase a dentist trial package there, you will NOT have the 2 year warranty. GL

For a sparkling clean smile, this Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush is just what you need. Its breakthrough diamond-shaped bristles provide unsurpassed cleaning and teeth whitening. Upgrade from your manual toothbrush to this Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable toothbrush.

Sonic technology gently removes up to 100% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas.
Clean, white, polish, gum care and sensitive brushing modes promise thorough cleaning.
Reminder bristles begin to fade when a replacement is needed.
Rechargeable design and charging case make traveling easy.
Unique charging glass doubles as a rinsing cup.
Rechargeable battery lasts for three weeks between charges.
Details:
Includes: 2 DiamondClean brush heads, 2 hygienic brush head caps, charging glass, charging travel case, charger stand, USB cable & USB wall plug
Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Model no. HX9332/05

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Sonicare Diamond Clean Toothbrush
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    FRIENDS20
    20% off any order (expires 8/4/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

fyi

if you have a Costco near by, they are selling for 119.99 without the rebate but it is bm

online there is a shipping fee of 14

I have Costco, but would much rather do this deal at $25 less... who cares if it's a rebate, this deal is HOT. Best price ever, thanks OP!

Mulox said:   I have Costco, but would much rather do this deal at $25 less... who cares if it's a rebate, this deal is HOT. Best price ever, thanks OP!

Except it's not, exactly. When you get the rebate, you will have shelled out $5 MORE ... but you will have $30 that you must spend @ Kohls before March 5th. I prefer the Costco deal, with the Costco eternal return policy, to boot.

this is an amazing toothbrush, i can't use anything else now

i went with Costco bc of the return policy

health care products are a hit and miss...

i just wouldn't want to try to resell it if i didn't like it after a few month..

Its been a month and I'm still on the fence bc i have sensitive gums..

i do believe in Costco return policy but it's not a forever/lifetime ... they did refuse a couple of my returns b4, anything over a year is subject to the manager on duty approval ..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014