• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon code: 7283524291796094
$10 off paper towel purchase of $30 or more
Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax is not included in calculating the minimum purchase. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, LCD/LED displays, tablets, netbooks, Beats Audio™, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, HP ink and toner, Epson ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

It worked for me ONLINE --

Check in your Staples rewards and this coupon might available for you

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Towel
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I guess there are still some people that do not realize...

16-digit coupon codes are for ONE-TIME use. Only 5-digit code are multi-use.

16-digit code? Really!!!???

....I wonder if it has been redeemed...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014