• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2 Star Wars Lightsaber Candlesticks @ ThinkGeek - $17.99
compare at $69.98
Shipping adds $10.44.
Expires On: Feb 18, 2013 11:59pm

• Officially licensed Star Wars collectable.
  • Light your room with the power of the Dark Side.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

ThinkGeek
See ThinkGeek coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

2 Star Wars Lightsaber Candlesticks
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My link says buy 1 get 1 50% off
BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF!
Here's how the deal works:
1. Add ALL the Star Wars Candlesticks you want to your cart (but at least 2 to trigger the deal)
2. Go to checkout
3. The system will automagically discount the items

that's a deal breaker

lordoffire said:   that's a deal breaker

I don't understand how that's a deal breaker. I know the shipping is high - like with most ThinkGeek deals - but otherwise I thought it was a fairly solid deal.

Virgil27 said:   lordoffire said:   that's a deal breaker

I don't understand how that's a deal breaker. I know the shipping is high - like with most ThinkGeek deals - but otherwise I thought it was a fairly solid deal.

One of the biggest complaints about mods (FatWalletTopDeals posts) here is the lazy uninformative posts.

This is another good example.

Your title = Buy One Get One 50% off Star Wars Lightsaber Candlesticks @ ThinkGeek - $17.99

If you add one to cart for $17.99 + $8.64 (cheapest shipping) = $26.63

If I add (2) for the buy one get one 50% off, I'm now at $17.99 + $9 + $9.44 shipping = $36.33

So let's go to your MOD post for this deal.
It's titled Buy One Get One 50% off Star Wars Lightsaber Candlesticks @ ThinkGeek - $17.99

Rather can copy and paste what you have in the body of your post, look at it yourself.
Do you see any of that in your MOD post?

So you thought this was a fairly solid deal?

Just a suggstion, maybe you should take over this post for the MOD that didn't want to give us all the info or provide the total.. that being $26.99 + Shipping + Salex Tax

Thanks for the breakdown.

I'm the MOD that didn't give you all the info or provide the total.

I'm sorry the shipping was wrong. I originally had the shipping set for two candles, but I forgot to change it when I just showed the price per candle.

Since it was Buy One, Get One 50% off, I decided to display the price per one candle instead of two candles, so the users had a base price to refer to.

Virgil27 said:   lordoffire said:   that's a deal breaker

I loled

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyHSo2Jd-58

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014