Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$123.99 from onSale @ ecost.com

$126.99 at Amazon.com. Make sure to select onSale as the seller

Member Summary

WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Black
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just a warning for anyone that is looking to take the drive out. I believe this is one of the models where the USB connector is soldered directly onto the HDD, making it impossible to use this as anything other than an external USB HDD. It would also be problematic to retrieve the data if the USB connector ever died.

I had the 1 TB version - and the back up software included in the drive is not very user friendly. Just saying.

I am using WD portable for 3 years. Its the best one i would say. It even fell down couple of times but never had any issue. 5 stars.

Direct link (I love those things...):

WD My Passport 2TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Black - WDBY8L0020BBK-NESN

eCost Link

Just bought one from eCost! A great deal if you ask me.
Thanks!!!

dead?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014