• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.dailysteals.com/

Condition: New
Packaging: Hassle-Free
Warranty: 1 Year

Product Features:
Charge and sync your iPhone 5, iPad 4th Gen, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th gen and iPod Nano 7th gen
USB to 8 Pin Lightning
For Windows and Mac
Cable length of 3.5ft
Connects your device to computer or charger
Includes wall charger
Includes car cigarette lighter adapter
Always be prepared to charge your device

What You Get:
3.5ft Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Cable
Wall Charger
Car cigarette lighter adapter

Member Summary

iPhone 5 Power Bundle
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal, in for one. I paid like $38 for just the wall charger set-up at Apple when I got the phone. Couldn't pass this up for an extra.

Thanks OP!

Not made by apple

anyone know if the ipads require a higher amp on the car charger like the kindle fire? what is the rating for the car charger? wonder if it has enough power to charge an ipad

greatdeals_007 said:   anyone know if the ipads require a higher amp on the car charger like the kindle fire? what is the rating for the car charger? wonder if it has enough power to charge an ipad

iPhone 1amp ipad 1.5amp

Thanks OP, got one, less than half the price of the cable alone.

Where in the world can I find a real Apple cable that's not as long as my damn leg? The cables are so short, I have to contort myself to turn off my alarm in the morning because it's so short and barely reaches. I know they are trying to save money by using short cables, but c'mon man!

are these the same ones that show on eBay and Amazon? Because ever read the reviews on those? Less than 2 out of 5 stars.

lol

picked up 3 for the family! Thanks! was abt to pay 18.50 a piece a few days ago!

My data cable didn't work from the last time they had this deal. You have to wiggle the cable on the USB-end for it to work, but it will immediately stop working also =/
DS was good enough to give me a full refund, though!

coolbreeze said:   Where in the world can I find a real Apple cable that's not as long as my damn leg? The cables are so short, I have to contort myself to turn off my alarm in the morning because it's so short and barely reaches. I know they are trying to save money by using short cables, but c'mon man!

Why not buy an USB extension cable? They are like $2. Or maybe a regular extension cord? I have the same issue as you and bought few cheap extension cords from IKEA and put them around the house and I never have this issue anymore! I know there are workarounds, but given how everyone makes these cables so small, we have few choices!

Great find. The deal works for me. Thanks a lot.

It is really cheap, but also seems not made by Apple.

Ordered a couple of them. Not made by apple but that's understandable with the price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014