• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
6-Piece Deep Seating Set - Brown @ Bed Bath and Beyond - $199.99
compare at $399.99
Shipping adds $15.99

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Bed Bath and Beyond
See Bed Bath and Beyond coupons that earn Up to 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

6-Piece Deep Seating Set - Brown
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

BBB doesn't accept promo codes online?

freeze1617 said:   BBB doesn't accept promo codes online?
No, but they'll credit you if you bring the (ubiquitous) 20% coupons and your receipt in after.

I was able to use a email offer to get 20% off I was something that was just in my email and specific to my email address. Also went through ShopDiscover link for 5% CashBack.
Email was titled "Your 20% off 1 item online offer is here!"

Thank you OP!

Rep for the poster. stopped by a BBB and grabbed one with the 20% coupon. steal of a deal for a 6pcs seating set

Thanks OP, in for one. I was looking for a cheap patio seating set for my sunroom, this is great !

there is a review on that page in 2012 ...some one got for the same price $160 :

July 26, 2012
Azmama

I was in Bed Bath & Beyond and saw this set. It was on sale for 199.00 plus 20% off.Got a six piece set for 160.00.

ebestbuy said:   there is a review on that page in 2012 ...some one got for the same price $160 :

July 26, 2012
Azmama

I was in Bed Bath & Beyond and saw this set. It was on sale for 199.00 plus 20% off.Got a six piece set for 160.00.

Can you tell what kind of metal it is? I need aluminum here is S FLa. Will a refrigerator magnet stick to it?

Thanks OP!!

crowe1130 said:    No, but they'll credit you if you bring the (ubiquitous) 20% coupons and your receipt in after.
Thanks Crowe1130!
Worked like a charm... Ordered online, and went to store with coupon and printout of order. The manager was at the cash register and said, sure, we can do that. Even apologized cause he could not find the SKU # quickly enough!

Thanks! Just what I was looking for. Ordered one online, will be perfect for my deck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014