• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Electric Toothbrush @ Walmart - $19.97 after Rebate
was $79.99
Free In-Store Pickup
Expires On: Jun 30, 2013 11:59pm

Rebates
$20.00 Rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Electric Toothbrush
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Available now in WalMart with FREE Site to Store as well....
But I need the Pro care 3000 which has 3 modes. Attaching th... (more)

aagar2003 (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 9:42a) |

Awright, perfect timing, my daughter needs one. I actually read this while I was in Target - it scanned at $39!

3DMan (Mar. 07, 2013 @ 7:15p) |

Anyone know the UPC code for the Oral-B Professional Care 1000 toothbrush? I got 2 of them at $19.48 when Target had the... (more)

babswhyit (Apr. 15, 2013 @ 1:02p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

IMO the sonic work much better than this.

Link is not working

79.99 minus $20 (cash register noises) does not equal $19.95 unless I forgot to carry a one or something. Also, link is not working, so i cant tell if it is more than one rebate or not.

I rescind, More info here, I got the link to work, toothbrush is on sale for $39.95 and then you get the $20 (Cash register noises of the pink floyd album) that equals $19.95.

Another update, Amazon has this "out of stock" but still the same price and the way the WalMart's website I might just wait for it from them. The same link above is the one I used, but it took 5 minutes, everyone must be buying this toothbrush this morning.

Glad you got link to work because I can't, care to copy it.

Green for the Floyd ref

The mouse must have died that is running on the wheel in wally worlds mainframe, I just ordered it off of Amazon, I tried for 20 minutes to get the site to log me in with no luck.

ToothBrush

worked fine for me

WalMart website is extremely slow and most of the time doesn't even work. Seems like they don't plan accordingly. Too bad for a Saturday

I bought this on Black Friday ($35 + $15 mail-in rebate), I'm not too pleased with it. It works, but I would agree, I think there's better products out there. For the price, it's OK I guess.

Be warned though, the mail-in rebate is really slow.

Is this better than sonicare basic model?

IMO the basic sonicare battery toothbrush is much better. Does a better job cleaning. You really need to try it to see if you will like it.

its a matter of personal preference. both will clean better than a manual toothbrush.

one other consideration: the Sonicare replacement heads cost much more than Oral-B heads because they're bigger and include electrodes (which is sort of nice sometimes because when the head is off, the brush cannot be turned on accidentally whereas Oral-B can).

Oos online now at wally world too, but can order as above member said from Amazon and they will charge you when it ships free super saver shipping too.

On clearance at Phillipsburg NJ WalMart for $30. Makes it $10 after rebate.

This toothbrush has A sensor that alerts you if you are brushing too hard. This could save you some surgery later on.

Oh nice this would be perfect accessories http://www.dealchicken.com/national/23121

15$ for 12 electric toothbrush heads compatible with most Oral-B models

sound good. online not available now. only limited availability in some local stores. good luck

Ordered last night with ship to store, got the order cancellation email this morning indicating that the item was not in stock for my WalMart.

would buying from Amazon void the rebate? Just reading the rebate terms and "retail outlet" and "original dated receipt" seems to not apply to Amazon. Plus Amazon does not list the rebate on it's site. Just wondering.

Can anyone please tell me if this toothbrush is good for kids? And limit 2 rebates per household, right? Thanks

Purchased from Amazon a couple weeks ago - had no idea about the rebate, so will do that now! Thanks OP!

Oral-B Toothbrush Comparison
Disclaimer

Oral-B Head Comparison
Disclaimer
Available now in WalMart with FREE Site to Store as well....
But I need the Pro care 3000 which has 3 modes. Attaching the comparison of various Oral-B toothbrushes

Awright, perfect timing, my daughter needs one. I actually read this while I was in Target - it scanned at $39!

Anyone know the UPC code for the Oral-B Professional Care 1000 toothbrush? I got 2 of them at $19.48 when Target had them clearanced but there is a UPC code sticker over the original UPC code on the box. The sticker UPC code is 0-69055-86133-8 but the UPC code on the box is 0-69055-85963-6.

The weird thing is the Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 (also clearanced at Target for $19.48)UPC code is 0-69055-85963-6 (which is the same UPC code of the original box UPC of the Oral-B Professional 1000 toothbrush).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014