• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1.Check your coupon wallet at www.staplesrewards.com for $5/25 or other breakroom coupons valid online.

2. Use this link, http://www.staples.com/Food-Beverages/cat_CL158895
note sale prices of 2+ box purchases on each, vary from $9.99-11.99.

3. Apply coupon code from coupon wallet, also eligible for Cash Back. NO TAX for most.

OR

PRICE MATCH PRICES AT LINK (PRINT THEM OUT!!! and go to Staples B&M) and use 15% off coupon in store http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRG8MOB7SHGCB8w1a$NtP5w2tI/...

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

K Cups
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Similar deal a few weeks ago. $20 off $75 breakroom coupon from catalog might not apply automatically because the 24 packs aren't coded properly as breakroom items online. A quick online chat and you should be able to get the coupon applied. Comes to just under $0.34/cup if you buy 7 of the $10.99 ones.

Not bad, but I miss the days of free after rewards k-cups from OD. Then again, I still haven't run out of those from the last time, October 2011, yet. Getting close now, probably should buy more.

Good deal.
Note: IF your only buying K-Cups, you will need to buy at least three boxes for $5 off $25 coupon. And if you buy three boxes, they must be the same to get discounted price.

metsfan said:   Similar deal a few weeks ago. $20 off $75 breakroom coupon from catalog might not apply automatically because the 24 packs aren't coded properly as breakroom items online. A quick online chat and you should be able to get the coupon applied. Comes to just under $0.34/cup if you buy 7 of the $10.99 ones.

Not bad, but I miss the days of free after rewards k-cups from OD. Then again, I still haven't run out of those from the last time, October 2011, yet. Getting close now, probably should buy more.

Thats a good point, as I have had trouble using coupons on the 24 pack.

PLUS (and IMPORTANTLY) I have not been able to load K Cups at the KIOSK for some time (especially the 24 pks).

My Staples does not have 24pks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014