• 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Repost from Slickdeals.net thanks to urbinakat and Asian888

Fanny May Up To 50% Off Sale + 25% Off, Plus Free Shipping
Fannie May is having a sale on Valentine's Day candies:

Fanny

Use code 25025 at checkout to get an additional 25% off and free shipping (credit for code goes to Asian888).

**Note: Free shipping will not work on the dipped strawberries .

Fannie May Candies
See Fannie May Candies discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Candy sale
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Code 31141 removes shipping for orders $39+. Just worked for me on Trinidads 2# (x2) Presidents Day Sale.

wakemaker (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 11:58a) |

Code 18307 looks like it worked too! My tracking invoice shows 2 lbs coming my way. Yea!

LEAVEALETTER (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 5:12p) |

fwiw, the custom one pound Valentine roses box is remarkably beautiful! I'm glad I ordered one as a gift and one for mys... (more)

kirbydog (Feb. 22, 2013 @ 4:13p) |

Staff Summary
  • Fannie May Candies Coupons:
    20% off any order (expires 10/6/14 12:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, great deal on a Chicago favorite

Awesome deal - they offer a 'roll-your-own' 1 pound assortment with 1/4 lb increments. At least a dozen kinds of chocolates to choose from.

My total for a one pound box of 4 of my favorite varieties of chocolates was just $9.37 shipped to California.

Thanks, and thanks to Asian888, too.

Awesome! Just sent 1 lb to my wife for $10.35!
Thanks!

Thank you, picked up a box.

My grandma will be thrilled! Thanks!

N1OP, love FM, $230 of create your own for $75!

Does Fannie May use all natural ingredients.... or chemical crap?

Very nice deal. I am generally not a chocolate person, teh price is simply irresistable..

kwon234ioud said:   Repost from Slickdeals.net thanks to urbinakat and Asian888

Fanny May Up To 50% Off Sale + 25% Off, Plus Free Shipping
Fannie May is having a sale on Valentine's Day candies:

Fanny

Use code 25025 at checkout to get an additional 25% off and free shipping (credit for code goes to Asian888).

**Note: Free shipping will not work on the dipped strawberries .

Bizatch said:   Does Fannie May use all natural ingredients.... or chemical crap?

Yeah, I only eat healthy chocolate...

Great Deal. Ordered a pound of assorted chocolates for gf for $9.40. I also used code 18307 for a free lb of assorted chocolates. I got a message for an invalid code, but also got a pop up stating that my free assorted chocolates will be mailed to my address. If I get the free box, I get it. If not, oh well
http://www.fanniemay.com/assorted-rose-wrap?categoryId=400044995

Did the same for me! I will post up if I get the free pound!

It says clearly you can only use one promotion code. If it isn't on your invoice, you aren't going to get it.

Thank you, got three boxes of the 1 lb mixed ones for my parents anniversary, I was able to pick the day for it to arrive (or a day earlier), it actually is the first of March so not much longer than our order for us....Great deal, with the extra CashBack

AND, FatWallet offers a 6% rebate if ordered through FW.

i'm looking to get Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries but no where does it say how many you get or the weight

Created my own assortments and it came out to just over $10 a pound delivered - great deal if you love FM!

Thanks kwon234ioud!

SuperET said:   i'm looking to get Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries but no where does it say how many you get or the weight

Go to the create your own option and make it a pound of Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries for $12.49 menu price (same price as the item description without quantity or weight, but you'll have the weight specified on your order this way.

Check your e-mails - last week I received two $15 savings passes (like a gift card) in different e-mail accounts - able to use it on the sale items plus the $25/free ship code.
First order was two 1-lb boxes of Dark CHoc Pixes for a grand total of $7.48 shipped
Second order was the two-lb colonial assortment for $7.49 shipped.

Thanks a lot. The deal works well for me.

THANKS

Thanks OP. Irresistible deal. Ordered in box for under $10

cliffsgal said:   AND, FatWallet offers a 6% rebate if ordered through FW.
15% off when going through shopDiscover, assuming you have a Discover card

Don't coupon codes invalidate CB?

Thank you..^_^..

Chicago native here, and greatly missing some of the best things to eat that Chicago has to offer....and Fannie May is one of them. In for more than I care to admit to. Great deal OP!

peas said:   Don't coupon codes invalidate CB?

I believe that if you use the coupon from fat wallet, from the store page, you will still get the CB.

Thank you OP!

Woooo, got the an assorted box and vanilla buttercreams. Love Fannie May!

Ordered 1# mixed..$9.57 delivered to Calif.
Hope they might be somewhat as good as SEE'S.
Thanks OP

Not sure if I should be thanking you or not...but the two pounds from the holidays is gone.

A word of caution to those using the code "25025" and living outside the 48 continuous states ("the lower 48" is the Alaska lingo).
I checked the site well for any clues that they may try and stick it the the last 2 States in the Union. You'd be surprised how many folks, no kidding here, do not know that Alaska is a State, they believe we are still are territory! I don't know how Hawaii fares with that but I'm sure they have their share!

So, with that level of missing education (I'm being PC here), you can imagine how difficult it is to get vendors to understand that we not only have all the "services" (and I say that with a grain of salt!) of the USPS, we also have UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. UPS and FedEx even offer Ground Service here!!! So, when I have to pay $20 shipping for a few boxes of chocolate and the rest of "America" gets it "free", I have just taken up to cancelling my orders. Which is what I have asked Fannie May to do if they do not reverse the shipping charges immediately!

So, all of you that were able to get the super great deal, good for you, enjoy it! And for the rest of us that "just doesn't belong, because this one is not like the others" a little line from one of the great Mr. Rogers songs. Who remembers that one?

cocoarooni said:   A word of caution to those using the code "25025" and living outside the 48 continuous states ("the lower 48" is the Alaska lingo).
I checked the site well for any clues that they may try and stick it the the last 2 States in the Union. You'd be surprised how many folks, no kidding here, do not know that Alaska is a State, they believe we are still are territory! I don't know how Hawaii fares with that but I'm sure they have their share!

So, with that level of missing education (I'm being PC here), you can imagine how difficult it is to get vendors to understand that we not only have all the "services" (and I say that with a grain of salt!) of the USPS, we also have UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. UPS and FedEx even offer Ground Service here!!! So, when I have to pay $20 shipping for a few boxes of chocolate and the rest of "America" gets it "free", I have just taken up to cancelling my orders. Which is what I have asked Fannie May to do if they do not reverse the shipping charges immediately!

So, all of you that were able to get the super great deal, good for you, enjoy it! And for the rest of us that "just doesn't belong, because this one is not like the others" a little line from one of the great Mr. Rogers songs. Who remembers that one?

What's the sales tax rate in Alaska? All of our "missing education" has me confused. Btw, it's the 48 "contiguous" states, not "continuous". Any chance in sharing your Permanent Fund Dividend with the lower 48? That should offset any higher shipping charges you have !
"One of These Things Is Not Like The Others" is from Sesame Street, not Mr. Rogers

Thanks OP, bought so many Fanny May chocolates I'll need a mortgage.

Thanks for the post. Mothers Day is now covered. LOL! Buy a card, put the candy in a FedEx box and boom Happy Mothers Day. Green for you OP!

Dead? 25025 only provides free shipping no more 25% off

MitchFlorida said:   It says clearly you can only use one promotion code. If it isn't on your invoice, you aren't going to get it.

Stop wasting our time with your guessing. You don't know and neither do we so why wouldn't we try?

The promotion code you have entered is invalid. Please verify the code and try again.

Skipping 6 Messages...
fwiw, the custom one pound Valentine roses box is remarkably beautiful! I'm glad I ordered one as a gift and one for myself. I love the box.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.