• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SALE STARTS SUNDAY 2/17 (NOT BEFORE!!) exact time live is unknown, may not be live at midnight.

PNY - Attaché 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive $3.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PNY+-+Attach%26%23233%3B+8GB+USB+2.0...

PNY 8GB Class 6 SDHC Memory Card $3.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-...

PNY 16 GB 2.0 Flash Drive $6.99

PNY 16GB Class 6 SDHC Card $6.99

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PNY 8GB Class 6 SDHC Memory Card
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP, bought 4x 16 SDHC cards for my video camera.

cruncher69 (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 8:02p) |

Thanks OP! In for a couple SD cards
Nice!!

magni (Feb. 21, 2013 @ 2:13p) |

These are in the weekly ad as well. My local Best Buy had tons of all sizes available yesterday.

ratdog49640 (Feb. 21, 2013 @ 7:11p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's Live....buy, buy, buy

If this does go live at midnight...does best buy have a history of using PST as it's midnight? I really would like to grab a few of these.

Must not go live at midnight eastern. Still the higher prices.

Great chance to use your BB rewards and the 16gb is perfect for XBOX.

Live now

Live now. In for 1. Limit of 1 16GB

All don't ship to home ... 16gb flash store pickup only.

Also Limit 1 on the 8GB USB drive. 16GB drive is showing unavailable for shipping for me.

Thanks OP, ordered a 8gb flash drive for in store pickup. I was able to finally use up a gift card I had from last year.

I just placed 5 separate orders as I need 5 flash drives. Thanks, OP!

Excellent OP. Thanks.
I got 3 orders in.
Would have rather seen the SDHC cards as Class 10 instead of Class 6, but the price is good.

Awesome ... I am in for one 16GB flash drive ... just bought a new 55`inch tv which has an option to hookup a flash drive.

DO you offer FREE Shipping Worldwide?

Great deal. Thanks OP

Thanks OP.

In for a 16GB. Do wish it was a class 10 or UHS 1 but this should work in my new camera. Thanks for posting!

how slow/fast are these?

Class 6. Should be fine. Class 10 or UHS-1 is being recommended for video recording.

The 8GB SDHC can still be shipped, the others can not...

Thanks.. got one USB 8 gig and 16 gig!

Go through ShopDiscover and receive 5% CashBack when you use your Discover card

Thanks op...In for 1 16gb flash and 1 16gb sdhc

Perfect timing , as a client I have needs one for grabbing some files off a bad laptop . In for a 16 and 8 (and I let her choose which one) .

in for one. thanks op

ugh 16gig flash sold out in indianapolis

Good catch. Love it when there is "free shipping" at the top and "shipping not available" at the bottom of product page, though. Get BB sales before they go the way of Circuit City.

thank you !!

thanks , in for a 16g flash drive

Ordering 4 of the 16GB cards on a single order is no problem.

These too slow for a readyboost?

Thanks OP

craig001 said:   Class 6. Should be fine. Class 10 or UHS-1 is being recommended for video recording.
Class 10 and UHS-1 are definitely overkill. The sustainable rate for class 6 SD card is 6 megabytes/second, which is equal to 48 megabits/second. The recording speed of 1080P video for most high def camcorder is about 24 megabits/second (which is way below 48 megabits/second). So, class 6 is more than enough for 1080P video recording.

FYI From my experience any of the PNY Attaché brand drives are shotty.... I had 3 of them from BB and OD over the years 2gb and 2 x 4gb... all died due to corruption within' a year or two.....

So for $4 or w/e don't expect a whole lot...

I'm sticking to sandisk/kingston brands so far and both have worked great... Even jokingly my 512mb Kingston thumbdrive from 2003 still works...

rcatank said:   FYI From my experience any of the PNY Attaché brand drives are shotty.... I had 3 of them from BB and OD over the years 2gb and 2 x 4gb... all died due to corruption within' a year or two.....

So for $4 or w/e don't expect a whole lot...

I'm sticking to sandisk/kingston brands so far and both have worked great... Even jokingly my 512mb Kingston thumbdrive from 2003 still works...

I too didn't like these PNY attache drives last time around, the 16gb size,black/white. The part that slides into the USB port that is usually made of metal was made of a flimsy plastic.I had bought two, and both were unreliable with regard to the OS being able to see them. I waited too long to test them to be able to return for a refund, unfortunately. Read/write speed tests were up to spec.

I couldnt get the links to work!!!

Stupid work internet!!!!

Hope it is still there when I get home.

DealSteeler said:   I couldnt get the links to work!!!

Stupid work internet!!!!

Hope it is still there when I get home.
It's work internet man, not for your private use.

Ethics be damned!

Thanks MISTERCHEAP. Bought 2x 16 usb and 2x 8 usb.

Skipping 7 Messages...
These are in the weekly ad as well. My local Best Buy had tons of all sizes available yesterday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.