• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Microsoft Limited Edition Arc Touch Wireless Mouse @ Best Buy - $22.99
was $59.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary

reviews aren't very great

I loved the form factor of this mouse for portability reasons. Was really nervous about buying it after reading the reviews.

Yes, the button is stiffer than the average mouse. It also feels much better put together than those mice. The lack of a button doesn't bather me since reprogrammed the middle double tap for "back".

Bottom line - I use this mouse every day. Don't regret it - have no plans to replace it.

This is a great mouse when going to meetings in the office. I can just put into the back pocket easily and go to meeting.
Very light and convenient.

I didn't feel the buttons are stiff at all. But the problem is the button only clickable only at the tip (the very tip/front part of the button).
You cannot click at the middle of the button at all.
I guess the design is for you to put your entire hand rest over the arc.

The simulation of the scroll wheel sound and the scrolling click feel (the "dig dig dig" sound and feel from normal mouse) is very unique.

For $22.99 free shipping,I would say this is a must buy for office use.
And it looks cool!

One time I left the mouse in a conference room.
I did not realize until the next day. I was so worry someone would have taken it.
But it was still there, it was in laying flat mode. I guess people did not realize it's a mouse.
They probably thought it's the remote for the projector.
(I have the black color one, so it looks exactly like a remote control from a distant)
(I got mine on DailySteal during Thanksgiving holiday for $29, this deal is even better with better color)

Just saw the limited edition (the one with flowers pattern on it) is selling for $29 on Amazon.
But is selling for $59 on Bestbuy

This one OP posted is selling for $22.99 on BestBuy but is selling for $44 on Amazon.

I have this mouse in the black color. Great portable/travel mouse. I wish MS would make a bluetooth version because my surface pro only has one USB port and you'd have to use the USB receiver to use this mouse.

I highly recommend it to any one as a travel or portable mouse. The USB receiver magnetically attaches to the bottom of the mouse for storage. Not necessarily real secure but should be ok if you're bag isn't being jostled all around.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014