Features Include:

▸ Watch liquids travel around the rims of the glasses
▸ 2 feet of clear plastic tubing on each side of straw
▸ Tubing is 5mm diameter
▸ Great sipping fun
▸ One size fits all
▸ Provides endless hours of entertainment

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Drinking Straw Plastic Tubing Glasses
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Save yourself the hassle - I bought one last time - plastic is so flimsy the tube gets a kink every few inches, making it difficult for a kid to drink through. Ended up in the bin.

tcpip said:   Save yourself the hassle - I bought one last time - plastic is so flimsy the tube gets a kink every few inches, making it difficult for a kid to drink through. Ended up in the bin.

2nd that. Piece of crap, went straight to the trash a whole bunch of them.

KonKet said:   tcpip said:   Save yourself the hassle - I bought one last time - plastic is so flimsy the tube gets a kink every few inches, making it difficult for a kid to drink through. Ended up in the bin.

2nd that. Piece of crap, went straight to the trash a whole bunch of them.

Thanks, saved a few bucks.

I'm worried more about the grand-babies spilling liquid all over the floors... In for 5, will enjoy watching them, before
they end up in the trash. Will probably invent a few new cursewords. Thanks anyhew....

Seriously, this is worse than useless.

While you're trying to remove some of the kinks (cursing all the time), the end of the straw will jump out of the drink container and drip orange juice etc. all over the table and floor...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014