Max Payne 3 (xbox / ps3) free AR

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Max Payne 3 (20.22kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Thanks OP. In for one. In the end it should only cost me the shipping and the wait time for the rebate. Shipping ended up being $3.80 for me.

Combine it with one of the WD hard drive deals also at TigerDirect right now and you'll get both for the same $3.80 shipping. And since the rebate on MP3 is $5 higher than your paying for the game it works out to be free shipping for both items and covers the postage for sending in the two rebates.

I really want to jump on this but a quick google search of 4myrebate doesn't give me very much confidence.

OOS.................

Nov032007 said:   I really want to jump on this but a quick google search of 4myrebate doesn't give me very much confidence.I've used them quite a bit in the past few years and haven't had any issues to date.

Xbox360 still is stock: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

ManuFact said:   Nov032007 said:   I really want to jump on this but a quick google search of 4myrebate doesn't give me very much confidence.I've used them quite a bit in the past few years and haven't had any issues to date.

Xbox360 still is stock: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

Interesting...but I would be careful...since that isn't the one linked to the rebate:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

respdoc said:   Interesting...but I would be careful...since that isn't the one linked to the rebate:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...
Interesting indeed - I had noticed that the model number on TD's site [Model#: 710425 396052] matched the qualifying UPC on the rebate form [UPC: 710425396052] and it doesn't appear to be a special edition or anything so I jumped. I failed to notice the discrepancy otherwise. Hopefully it will go though - if the UPC label on the product doesn't mention a part or model number I should be ok. Thanks for the heads-up respdoc, and thanks to the OP for posting.

Just got an email stating that TigerDirect cancelled my order...

We would like to thank you for your recent purchase for the Max Payne 3 video game, on order number XXXXXXXX. Unfortunately due to the overwhelming demand on this great deal, the video game sold faster than we anticipated and therefore we are unable to fill your order.

We never charge a credit card or account until after we ship, so no charges have nor will be placed on your credit card or account for the video game. If you used a prepaid payment method such as PayPal or Google, the payment processors will be automatically notified of the order cancellation and they will refund your payment based on their terms and conditions.

If you ordered any additional items with the video game you will only be charged for those additional items when they ship and they will ship as usual.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your business.

Regards,

TigerDirect.com Customer Care

Looks to be back in stock. The UPCs match. So I ordered.

ECereal said:   Looks to be back in stock. The UPCs match. So I ordered.

No, the product TigerDirect tied with the rebate...isn't and hasn't been back in stock. With this being a common product (meaning you could get the same UPC from multiple sources)...you're taking quite a gamble.

Last tidbit is that the "item numbers" are different. Yes, it's the same product (with same UPC)...but if the rebate center looks at the item number...you're cooked.

respdoc said:   ECereal said:   Looks to be back in stock. The UPCs match. So I ordered.

No, the product TigerDirect tied with the rebate...isn't and hasn't been back in stock. With this being a common product (meaning you could get the same UPC from multiple sources)...you're taking quite a gamble.

Last tidbit is that the "item numbers" are different. Yes, it's the same product (with same UPC)...but if the rebate center looks at the item number...you're cooked.

ah nuts!

ECereal said:   respdoc said:   ECereal said:   Looks to be back in stock. The UPCs match. So I ordered.

ah nuts!

4myrebate website only specifies: "Rockstar Games Max Payne 3 Action Shooter Video Game - Xbox 360, ESRB: RP 39605 710425396052" without a specific TigerDirect "Part No". I'm hoping they won't get that specific.

ECereal said:   

4myrebate website only specifies: "Rockstar Games Max Payne 3 Action Shooter Video Game - Xbox 360, ESRB: RP 39605 710425396052" without a specific TigerDirect "Part No". I'm hoping they won't get that specific.

$35 - Rockstar Games Max Payne 3 Action Shooter Video Game - Xbox 360, ESRB: RP (UPC: 710425396052) (PART: R350-1124) (Model:39605)

The real payne is that what the rebate form refers to as the part number the website refers to as the item number. Grrrr. If it corresponded then I wouldn't have ordered the wrong one, which I'm probably going to send back anyway because even if the UPC is bare and only shows the UPC the invoice will show the part / item number anyway, and return shipping trumps an invalid rebate.

If anyone from TD is reading and wants to chime in to help that would be appeciated. Everyone start holding your breath... *now*!

ManuFact said:   

If anyone from TD is reading and wants to chime in to help that would be appeciated. Everyone start holding your breath... *now*!

What would you even want them to say ? They couldn't care less. Since the remaining one is even cheaper than the original one...there's no way they are going to approve it (knowingly).

My order got cancelled.

Got my order in the mail today. We'll see what happens with the rebate.

Success!

We are pleased to inform you that your rebate, with the No-Wait service level you selected has been processed and approved on 03/29/2013.

Your AMEX Reward Card will be mailed within 5-7 business days . Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Rebate Offer: Mail In Rebate on Selected TAKE 2 MAX PAYNE 3 (XBOX & PS3)
Rebate Item : Rockstar Games Max Payne 3 Action Shooter Video Game - Xbox 360, ESRB: RP
Rebate Award: $35.00
Service level No-Wait: $3.00
Final Award: $32.00

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014