• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SEARS - Craftsman D-Handle Digging Shovel - Made in USA, lifetime warranty- $15.99 (Reg $29.99)
Sears has the Craftsman D-Handle Digging Shovel for $15.99 (Reg $29.99) + tax as their deal of the day.

Shovel is manufactured in the USA, and has a lifetime replacement warranty.

In-store pickup is free, or shipping is free with SYW Max or trial.

Product Description

DHRP shovel

The Craftsman d-handle digging shovel features a heavy-duty 14-gauge blade. It includes the patented power step feature, which provides a secure foot placement and increased digging leverage. The serrated, round point blade easily penetrates hard, compacted soil, and the steel-reinforced fiberglass handle provides the strongest head-to-handle connection on the market today. This shovel is proudly made in the USA.

Feature Benefits
This digging shovel features a heavy-duty 14-gauge blade
It features the patented power step feature, which provides a secure foot placement and increased digging leverage
Features serrated blade and steel-reinforced fiberglass handle
Manufactured in the USA

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman D-Handle Digging Shovel
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It says this for me right now (I have SWYR):

Ship
Temporarily Unavailable

Love this shovel. Waiting on the same version but in transfer (flat bottom) configuration to come up.

I got sooo lucky! I used those SWYR bonuses a few weeks back to buy this shovel and an axe. I just called up and got credited the difference! So I got this and the axe for $35, "regular" price w/b $62.84

Thank you OP and fatwallet!

Commisioner49 said:   Love this shovel. Waiting on the same version but in transfer (flat bottom) configuration to come up.
Ditto! I hope it's soon, I'll need it before spring.

It's back to being available for free shipping with SWYR. I may get a few as gifts...

Commisioner49 said:   Love this shovel. Waiting on the same version but in transfer (flat bottom) configuration to come up.

Does anyone have any historical lows on the flat shovel, or a way to check? It's $9 off right now, which isn't a bad deal...especially with the extra points they're giving out in tools.

flat

Love this shovel. Can't wait to test the serrated edge out on same decaying zombie flesh.

Does anyone have any historical lows on the flat shovel, or a way to check? It's $9 off right now, which isn't a bad deal...especially with the extra points they're giving out in tools.

flat

I don't think this qualifies as tools..............I had a $7 off $40 and put 3 shovels in cart,but could not get the $7 sywr.

gbfromtenn said:   I don't think this qualifies as tools.

I think you're right...which is odd because they have it categorized (twice) as a tool:
"Lawn & Garden / Outdoor Tools & Supplies / Hand Gardening Tools"

So, indoor tools count as a tool, but outdoor tools do not? Nifty.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014