• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Appears to be online only, YMMV on in-store.

Iso Krassi Brown Duvet in Full/Queen is $9.95 plus $4.95 flat rate shipping at Crate&Barrel.

Originally $129.00

Crate and Barrel
Need a Crate and Barrel coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Iso Krassi Brown Full/Queen Duvet
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one! Thanks OP! Pillow shams were sold out though. Bummer

Thanks. It says limited quantity, so I hope I ordered in time.

If anyone finds shams to match or at least solid colors, please post! This is an unbelievable deal!

It is a duvet cover, not the actual duvet - but still a good deal. perhaps title should be changed to reflect COVER.

If I am reading this right, it is just a cover for a duvet, not an actual duvet as well - right? Asking as I was looking for both.

rootbear said:   If I am reading this right, it is just a cover for a duvet, not an actual duvet as well - right? Asking as I was looking for both.

it is only the cover - you will have to purchase duvet insert.

pilllow shams 2.95 also (sadly I only saw it after purchase). King is 19.99

Sorry Jamieson22 is right -the King and shams are out of stock

The King and the Shams are both out of stock (and were at time of posting).

I actually purchased the King a few days ago for $19.95 and and extra Full/Queen for $9.95 to to have made into shams since they were out of stock. This order shipped.

No longer available.

Received the queen duvet cover today, and am very pleased! It will look great in our guest room. Thanks again, OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014