• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WE...

coupon on top/right side of page.

you need to print TWO COUPONS

one for $4.99 off the 5 ream case to make it $20, then $20 back in rewards = FREE

one for FAR Multipurpose $6.99-$6.99 ER (be sure cashier enters in dummy SKU as shown on coupon!!)

FINE PRINT

Staples 8.5" x 11" copy paper, 5-ream case. 3

Expires 2/23/13.
Valid in store only.
Item no. 990176. Limit 2 cases per customer. While supplies last. Reg. $24.99 - $20 back in Rewards - $4.99 with this coupon = FREE. Plus tax where applicable.

REAM PAPER ONE COUNT DETAILS
Item no. 513099. Limit one rebate per household. While supplies last. Plus tax where applicable. Reg. $6.99 - $6.99 with this rebate = FREE.

Reg. $6.99 - $6.99 with this rebate = FREE.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Office and School Supplies
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very odd wording on the FAR case. Esp. without a barcode...one rewards a person will probably have to watch extra closely to make sure they get the credit.

respdoc said:   Very odd wording on the FAR case. Esp. without a barcode...one rewards a person will probably have to watch extra closely to make sure they get the credit.

Doc,

aren't these $4.99 after rewards now?? all the coupon does is lower the price to $20, then $20 back. why do you think there'd be a problem?

were bar codes supposed to print on the coupons? Mine printed with a large blank space, no bar code

flipr said:   were bar codes supposed to print on the coupons? Mine printed with a large blank space, no bar code

it's possible, Staples has been known to screw up these coupons before.

can I use rewards to pay for the 5 ream case?

NICE!! (as stated in the OP), but would be even NICER!! if the $20 back in rewards was $20 back in a Staples Easy Rebate... but green nonetheless...

cashandmorecash said:   can I use rewards to pay for the 5 ream case?

You can, but you won't get the $20 in rewards back so I would highly advise against it.

If we purchased 2 of the Staples 8.5" x 11" copy paper, 5-ream case last week can we get the rewards again this week? What is the best way to check when the limits on money back in rewards items reset?

I don't see the $4.99 coupon?

MrVietnam said:   NICE!! (as stated in the OP), but would be even NICER!! if the $20 back in rewards was $20 back in a Staples Easy Rebate... but green nonetheless...

$20 or $40 back in a rewards check is manageable to cash out. The really high rewards checks, say $70 or more, can be a pain without some high value far software to monetize them on.

kjeans said:   I don't see the $4.99 coupon?

The $4.99 coupon is the one that says as its title: "FREE after Rewards and with coupon." The coupon will take $4.99 off the cost of the 5-pack of paper and then give you $20 rewards back for the remaining cost (as stated in the OP).

ronmore said:   posted here earlier today
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1257555/

we know that.

MISTERCHEAP said:   ronmore said:   posted here earlier today
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1257555/

we know that.

LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014