• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Petco has three premium brands of dog food on clearance - Pinnacle, Holistic Select and Eagle Pack. There may be others at your local store as well. These are not expired, but rather Petco is going to stop carrying them and introduce some new brands including a BARF frozen brand. Appearantly corporate evaluates food sales around this time of year and they usually cut three or four brands which are not selling enough in their opinion, this was from a store manager I talked to the other day.

This is a good deal if you go through as much dry dog food as I do with Danes.

PETCO
See PETCO coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Personally, I feel like the Boutique brands are so very overpriced anyway, that a 50% deal barely brings them inline.
However add this to the $5 off $25 coupon and it becomes attractive. Search Petco in hot deals and you will find the link.

You can get a $5 off coupon for Holistic Select. Sign up on their website, then check your email for confirmation and a link to print the coupon:
Holistic Select

Thanks for the post. I scored a 35# bag of Pinnacle last week and wondered why it was on clearance. Don't forget this $5 off $25 coupon too: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1256009/.

Don't forget to snag free cans of Pro Plan dog food and Friskies cat food while you're there. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1252337/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014