Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 $289.00 at J&R.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7, highly rated point-and-shoot camera, is now available at J&R.com for $299.00. (Price only can be seen after adding it to the shopping cart) Usually priced at ~$430 at Amazon.com. Apply coupon "ATJANDR" for additional $10 to bring it down to $289.00. On top of that, you can get up to 4% reward from J&R.

Link: Text

The link is for a black one, the white is available for the same price.

3.8x Optical Zoom / 3" Hi-res LCD / SD/SDXC media / HS MOS Sensor / Full HD Movie / F1.4 24mm Leica Lens / Stereo Microphone / Aperture Ring / Level Gauge

The premium Digital compact camera DMC-LX7 has been long acclaimed by the photography enthusiasts for its high picture quality and creative descriptiveness. The new DMC-LX7 is fully re-designed in the lens, the image Sensor and the image Processing engine together with other improvements and upgrades. The newly developed LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens features F1.4-F2.3 outstanding Brightness at 24-90mm versatile Zoom range (35mm camera equivalent). This stunningly bright lens is the extraordinarily rich amount of light can give impressive expression to the image by reproducing exquisite gradation and mellow defocus. The newly developed 10.1-megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor achieves the Expansion of dynamic range by increasing the sensitivity and the saturation. The DMC-LX7 records 1,920 x 1,080 60p (NTSC) / 50p (PAL) full-HD Video Recording in AVCHD Progressive / MP4 with high quality Stereo sound. Leading the expressive possibility of compact cameras to even higher dimension, the DMC-LX7 totally defies the stereotype of what the pocket-sized camera can do for the professionals and high amateurs. •Accessories: Battery Charger, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM, Hot Shoe Cover, Lens cap, Lens cap string

Features
•10.1MP MOS Sensor & Venus Engine with Wide Dynamic Range
•1080/60p Full HD Video Recording (AVCHD)
•Super Bright F1.4-2.3 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens
•Nano Surface Coating
•POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
•3.0-inch 920K-dot LCD with Optional Live View Finder
•Stereo Microphone with Dolby Digital
•Aperture Ring for Intuitive Operation
•Intelligent HDR and Multiple Aspect Ratios
•Controlling the Exposure with an Internal ND Filter
•16 Creative Controls including Radial and Smooth Defocus
•Panaroma Shot and 3D Photo Mode
•Internal acceleration sensor for Level Gauge
Specifications
•Sensor: 1/1.7-inch High Sensitivity MOS sensor / 10.1 Megapixels Effective / Primary Color Filter
•Lens: LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX
•Optical Zoom: 3.8x
•Focal Length: f = 4.7 - 17.7 mm (24 - 90 mm in 35 mm equiv.)
•Optical Image Stabilizer: POWER O.I.S. (On / Off)
•LCD: 3.0" TFT Screen LCD Display (920K dots, 100% FOV)
•Viewfinder: Optional DMW-LVF2
•Built-in Flash: Yes
•Microphone / Speaker: Stereo / Mono
•Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC
•File Format: Still Image - RAW, JPEG (DCF / Exif 2.3), MPO; Motion Picture - AVCHD, MP4
•Still Image: Up to 4:3 3648x2736(10M) / 16:9 3968x2232 (9M)
•Motion Picture: Up to HD Video AVCHD 1920 x 1080, 60p / MP4 1280 x 720, 30fps
•ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 80 - 12800
•Exposure Mode: Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
•Interface: AV Out, mini HDMI, USB Multi
•Power: Li-ion Battery (3.6V, 1250mAh, ~330 pictures)
•Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.35 x 2.64 x 1.80 in. / 110.5 x 67.1 x 45.6 mm
•Weight: 0.60 lb. / 269g

Member Summary

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you're considering this camera, this is a great price. I have it and have been very pleased with the quality overall

In for one! Was waiting for the Sony RX100 to come down in price but the LX7 at this price is hard to pass. Thanks op!

no more black model but i got white model. thanks

Amazon has it for $298!
Text

the 3.8x optical kills this camera. i will go with the Sony hx20v. i think that might be an much rounder option specially for concerts.

mbseeker said:   the 3.8x optical kills this camera. i will go with the Sony hx20v. i think that might be an much rounder option specially for concerts.Umm.. I have the HX1.. which is a superzoom camera too.. but you can compare those two cameras.
F2.8 in my camera is nothing compared to a F1.4 lens this camera has.

Ahh.. Cancelled my order after Amazon matched it.

mbseeker said:   the 3.8x optical kills this camera. i will go with the Sony hx20v. i think that might be an much rounder option specially for concerts.
True this is not a mega-zoom, but the selling point of this camera is the high quality and fast lens not typically found on P & S cameras. Also, this lens has the equalivent of a 24mm perspective which would make it fantastic for landscapes and vistas.

I just got an email saying that the camera is back-ordered. It took them 4 days to tell me?

Just received the backordered email too. Pretty annoying.

Did anyone who ordered actually get the camera shipped?

Just received the camera. It took a little too long for them to ship the order.

Now $299 good till 3/23. No tax except for NY.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014