• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
peas said:   hakujin said:   that 'while' will be satiated by the gazillion alkalines from all the fatwallet deals. zero interest in NiMH, but I used to.I guess if you don't care about cheapo alkalines leaking and destroying your electronics... Alkalines have a limited shelf life so stocking up on cheap ones is self-defeating. The ones you've stockpiled will lose their charge or leak by the time you get to using them, even just sitting in the box unused. Rechargeables are much more robust containing the electrolyte. I've never had one leak, ever. The only times I've heard of rechargeables leaking is when they're overcharged with dumb chargers. Hence the reason for a good charger like this LaCrosse.

Years ago, I remember getting a great deal on a bulk pack of brand-name 9V alkalines. By the time I got to the end of the pack, they were pretty weak.

I have a La Crosse BC-9009 battery charger which I bought almost 3 years ago, and I love it. With this price, this is a no-brainer.

cuauhtemoc said:   I have a La Crosse BC-9009 battery charger which I bought almost 3 years ago, and I love it. With this price, this is a no-brainer.Except "this price" is now $38.95.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014