• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save $10 when you purchase TurboTax Deluxe online with Discover.

Just buy TurboTax Deluxe today at http://www.turbotax.com/go/Disc3

Offer valid online only. Expires 4/15/13.

Discover Card must be used for payment.

Not sure whether you will get the additional 15% CashBack if you do it through ShopDiscover. My guess is you will since the ShopDiscover site links you back to the same deal page. If you end up buying this through ShopDiscover and get the CashBack and $10 off, let us know!

If you don't have a Discover Card, TurboTax is offering the same deal through Chase at https://www.chase.com/online/Special-Offers/tax-refund.htm

*********STATES COST EXTRA*********** LOOK AT OTHER POSTINGS TO SEE WHETHER YOU CAN GET A BETTER DEAL WITH COMBINED STATE FILINGS.

Member Summary

Turbo tax
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link does not work on my iPad.

Link doesn't work with my computer either. I did log into discover card and look at the ShopDiscover section where they had 15% CashBack on TurboTax.

Link double checked and updated!

I followed the Chase link, and it does drop me at the same 'Start online for Free' and then pay when you file (showing $19 instead of the reg. $29).

There are hints that they encourage direct deposit, but I dont see any requirements clearly stated. I would be fine paying with my Chase CC, but do not bank with Chase.

Does anyone have further details on requirements or how this works? I just got back from B&M shopping and I couldn't find anyone selling it for less than $45 (Target after free $5 gift card/WalMart regular price)

Why not use Tax Act for free?

chase link worked for me as I filed using TurboTax online..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014