• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished Acer Iconia Tab 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0 @ Walmart - $199.99
was $279.99
Free in-store pickup

• 1.20GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core Mobile processor
  • 1GB DDR3 of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory
  • 10.1" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype
  • Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Refurbished Acer Iconia Tab 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Need to specify if this is A500 or A200. Think the difference is in the cameras (one is missing one or both, can't remember off the top of my head.)

Appears to be an A200 although wally world doesn't specify (that I could see), but missing rear facing camera, so I think A200.

A210, and WalMart does specify it under item detail

craff1 said:   Need to specify if this is A500 or A200. Think the difference is in the cameras (one is missing one or both, can't remember off the top of my head.)

Appears to be an A200 although wally world doesn't specify (that I could see), but missing rear facing camera, so I think A200.

Listed under Additional Features it says front facing camera only.

Anyone know if Jelly Bean was ever released for this? Seems like it could be upgradable seeing that it has 1GB of memory.

It should be worth the price. Refurbished, depends on our luck. Thanks OP..

tobyttu said:   It should be worth the price. Refurbished, depends on our luck. Thanks OP..

Bad luck has 90 days for returns. You can keep the good luck.

Thanks.. Ordered one with 2-years extended warranty offer ($25 bucks). I think it's worth it..

Actually there are only 15 days for returns according to the web site. The question is what is the warranty on this thing? it doesnt say anywhere.

In for one, seems like a great price for a quad core Tegra 3 tablet, looks like 90-day warranty, I bought the $25 2 year accident warranty, it got great reviews as well.

I was wondering the length of the warranty as well; when I bought it a few weeks ago, I think it had a 90-day warranty, but with this listing it's not clear. I want to see if I can force them to pricematch (I paid $249.99 because I needed a tablet for two classes) by threatening a return/rebuy (their formal policy is 7 days on the match but that's rendered moot if their warranty gives me 90 days to return it) but if the warranty is really only 15 days I may be SOL...

This is a nice tablet, with bluetooth and a GPS, quite fast. In my opinion, the low screen resolution is the only real negative. Others may find the lack of rear facing camera and lack of HDMI out an issue.

One thing I have not seen mentioned anywhere: it has a USB host controller with a full size USB port. So far I've only tested it with flash drives, but I am guessing it will work with any hardware for which Android has drivers.

How is the battery on this repurb item? Does it last for 8 hrs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.