• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy One Get One Free on Select Athletic Shoes @ Kmart.com - Buy One Get One Free

Free shipping on orders over $59

• Boys' & Girls' Athletic Shoes 2 for $10
  • Women's Athletic Shoes from 2 for $8
  • Men's Athletic Shoes from 2 for $20
  • Kids' Athletic Shoes from 2 for $10
  • Toddler Shoes from 2 for $18

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com promo codes that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Buy One Get One Free on Select Athletic Shoes
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm not seeing BOGOF.

How can I convince my son to wear Kmart shoes?

You have to select the BOGO option on the left side of the screen under the 'Narrow by' column. It does trim down the overall selection.

aidrees said:   How can I convince my son to wear Kmart shoes?

The problem is the other Kids will make fun of him. I went thru this with my daughter.

Got it to work from this tip… Go to Women’s athletic shoes, then clicking on “Current Offers” on the left hand size and then click on “Buy One Get One.” It will work this way, there are 66 shoes to choose from but make sure it says BOGO Free not 50% off. I get 4 pairs for $15 and free shipping

Dont tell them you got them from Kamrt. Say you got them from the MAll...lol

Broadway how did you spend just $15 and still get free shipping?

Broadway how did you spend just $15 and still get free shipping?

got 2 pair of shoes @10..

aidrees said:   How can I convince my son to wear Kmart shoes?

Just tell him, When you grow older, you will understand son....maybe!

Thanks OP. Got 2 pair for $19.99. This is good for little kids though as at this age who cares for the brand!!

Donedealzz said:   aidrees said:   How can I convince my son to wear Kmart shoes?

The problem is the other Kids will make fun of him. I went thru this with my daughter.

Glue on a Nike Symbol..... Seriously, you could probably use these for the At Home, around the house, muddy backyard shoes. Then you just have a name brand shoe they wear to school... Would transfer the punishment onto these junk shoes...

I got a pair of the $19.95 mens on the 1/2 sale and they are actually pretty decent looking.

I had a Shop Your Way Account..

I just got an email saying I have 3 dollars added to my account till 3/11/13. And since my kid cannot talk yet he can't complain so I might take advantage of this deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014