Text

See page 15 of the weekly ad
http://www.bestbuy.com

Waring pro waffle maker
Model WMK300A
SKU 9360719

$69.99

Free gc with purch ($20)

Make breakfast easily with this Belgian waffle maker that features a browning control knob that ensures your waffles are browned just right every time and a rotating design that ensures even baking on the top and bottom for delicious results.

Product Features
•From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
•Rotating design
Provides even baking on the top and bottom for a crisp crust and tender interior.
•Extra-deep waffle pockets
Produce thick Belgian waffles.
•Browning control knob
Ensures your waffles are browned to your liking.
•Indicator lights and an audible tone
Alert you when the iron reaches the proper temperature for baking and when your waffles are done.

Member Summary

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Waring+Pro+-+Professional+Belgian+Waffle+Maker+-+Brushed+Stainless-Steel/9360719.p;jsessionid=74D2E0113E5EC98DBC1157832EA32B39.bbolsp-app01-77?id=1218091193201&skuId=9360719
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The best waffle maker I have ever had!

Don't know whether or not this price is good, but I do know this is a fantastic waffle iron!

Just wanna say the price is nice.

Great price because of the GC. Very Hot find but I already have one and love it.

destined to die, check the Amazon reviews

Generally $39.99 at Sam's & Costco. We have one and are quite pleased with it.

In reference to the post about the unit going "to die," an Amazon reviewer told others how to fix the problem:

Waffle maker repair

gardenstate said:   In reference to the post about the unit going "to die," an Amazon reviewer told others how to fix the problem:

Waffle maker repair

Very informative link. I read almost every post in that link and on the last page (forth post from the end [biba]), that post sums up the problem with the thermal fuse blowing. The fuse serves a purpose and it should never be jumpered. This could cause a fire hazard if the heating elements ever short. Using a higher rated fuse would extend the use before the fuse blows again but the fact that it blows in the first place means there is a very serious design fault. A waffle maker should last many years, not days or weeks.

Another comment - from the videos on YouTube showing this model in action, the size of the unit is quite large. I can't see leaving this on our kitchen counter all the time and moving it from the closet to the kitchen to use would be a royal pain. It looks too large to store in a cabinet.

Any recommendations on how to re-season it? Mine was great for 4+ years, then I didn't use it for 2 years... I took it out one morning, preheated it, sprayed it with oil, and not a damn waffle will release from this thing. I am open to suggestion, also willing to sell mine for $10 + shipping as I have found I clearly can get by without it .

Although the cooking surface has a nonstick coating, it can wear out over time. One option to prevent sticking would be to use a cooking or pan release spray -- which contains oil AND an emulsifier - such as lecithin (good)or lecithin/phosphated mono diglycerides (better). Food emulsifiers allow fat and water to combine.

costco $49 very similar model, same price without the hassle of GC
costco

Sonnamast said:   Generally $39.99 at Sam's & Costco. We have one and are quite pleased with it.Costco and Sams has a different model waring, and it's ~$50, not ~$40.

woyemihu said:   costco $49 very similar model, same price without the hassle of GC
costco
It's the same after GC price, but the Sams/Costco model is mostly black plastic instead of brushed SS and is a cheaper model.

Got this one from Amazon for $47.24 in October to replace an older model, great waffle maker.
The older model WMK300 I got 8 years ago is still working, just the plastic cover over the lights fall off.

Sears has the two sided two waffle version of this for $69.00 via Sunday circular.

$50 for a waffle maker?

I got a cheap one at target when it was on sale for like $10 and it's worked fine.

I would try it, but it's OOS everywhere in my area

quote from costco "Brushed stainless steel housing"
I don't see any difference.

Danzilla said:   Sonnamast said:   Generally $39.99 at Sam's & Costco. We have one and are quite pleased with it.Costco and Sams has a different model waring, and it's ~$50, not ~$40.

woyemihu said:   costco $49 very similar model, same price without the hassle of GC
costco
It's the same after GC price, but the Sams/Costco model is mostly black plastic instead of brushed SS and is a cheaper model.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014