• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pre-owned Apple (MC497LL/A) 64GB iPad with WiFi/3G @ CowBoom - $189.99
Compare at $399.99
Shipping adds $5.00
Expires On: Feb 18, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

CowBoom
See CowBoom coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I want to observe your admonition "Compare at $400". Please provide your price reference. Thanks.

"Condition: Pre-owned Product Grade:
4 - Significant scratches or scuffs"

good deal but scratched glass would suck...

-z

IgorSkovoroda said:   I want to observe your admonition "Compare at $400". Please provide your price reference. Thanks.
ask CowBoom. don't shoot the messenger.

Even with it stuck forever at iOS 5, this isn't a terrible deal. Not sure why all the red.

* The 3G chipset nets you GPS, iOS has the most offline GPS apps out there to choose from. No 3G service required for GPS to work.
* 64GB of storage
* Not a bad tablet to integrate into your car...
* Yes, shame on Apple for updating iPhone 3GS to iOS 6.1, and leaving iPad 1 forever at iOS 5.

On second thought, writing out the last one makes me prefer my Tegra 2 Android tablet, never mind.

The cracks are finally appearing in the veneer of the iDevices. Below projection sales volume is due to product lines cannibalizing each others' sales across the iDevices eco-system. Hopefully this means at last exemption to reasonable pricing and up to date specs is coming to the end as the reality distortion field fades and the fanboiz finally coming to their senses (one could hope), lest history repeats itself.

Oh, and the fact that no IOS6 on iPad 1 is just another futile effort along the same vein. That and probably a lousy user experience if it was made available.

Your thorough review just stopped me from even considering this purchase. Thanks for the reality check.

Sold Out

I'm not one of those people that hates used stuff, I buy all kinds of stuff used but IMO used stuff has no place on FW. So sick of seeing this CowBoom crap.

yakky said:   I'm not one of those people that hates used stuff, I buy all kinds of stuff used but IMO used stuff has no place on FW. So sick of seeing this CowBoom crap.

I buy used stuff all the time. Saved a ton of money over the years.

By the way ---- thanks OP.

Can't believe all the ingrates that have infected this community. This free community. This community that shares freely that used to be relatively crapper free.

Sold Out...

Slickdeal45 didn't like my post --- it upset him

Buying a three year old tablet is a stupid thing to do.

shinecatch said:   Sold Out...

There are a lot of iPads on the site --- do some searching and you might find one you like

slickdeal45 said:   Buying a three year old tablet is a stupid thing to do.

There are better options on the site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014